Mr Pubudu Nilantha Jeevendra Pathiraja

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

30th July 2017
Written by a member of staff at The Churchill

Mr.Pathiraja is a excellent doctor...

30th April 2017
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I have now been under the care of Mr Pathiraja for the past 5years and the other review on this page is also written by me but I thought I would add an update.The gynae oncology team at the Churchill hospital show such dedication beyond hope and belief.Mr Pathiraja shows such understanding and concern,his dedication to help you is beyond words.He does not hesitate to refer you for second opinions of other Consultants and has the knowledge of any clinical trials on offer at other hospitals too.His friendly professional approach reassures you and makes you comfortably understand,accept and undertake treatment.He shows concerns before ,during and after your surgery,and continues to monitor me regularly.Despite his busy clinics he is always very polite and thorough.I would not hesitate to recommend this surgeon.

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I have been under the care of Mr Pathiraja for the past 3years.I have received exceptional care and attention from him and his team. From surgery to being seen as an out patient Mr Pathiraja has been very clear and informative,very caring and understanding. With such clear guidance and aftercare,the surgeries that Mr Pathiraja has performed on me has enabled me to continue with my life whilst been frequently monitored in clinic.Every aspect of concern over my condition was always addressed and effectively dealt with.All surgeries were successful and wounds healed well.Mr Pathiraja is very aware of women's personal concerns.He is very approachable and I never had cause to feel embarrassed.I felt I could ask him any questions.I would sincerely thank him for his kindness and patience.My care is based at The Churchill Hospital,Cancer Centre,Oxford.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists

1 mile

Short link to review Mr Pubudu Nilantha Jeevendra Pathiraja: http://iwgc.net/egdrv