Mr Pubudu Nilantha Jeevendra Pathiraja

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at The Churchill

I have been under the care of Mr Pathiraja for the past 3years.I have received exceptional care and attention from him and his team. From surgery to being seen as an out patient Mr Pathiraja has been very clear and informative,very caring and understanding. With such clear guidance and aftercare,the surgeries that Mr Pathiraja has performed on me has enabled me to continue with my life whilst been frequently monitored in clinic.Every aspect of concern over my condition was always addressed and effectively dealt with.All surgeries were successful and wounds healed well.Mr Pathiraja is very aware of women's personal concerns.He is very approachable and I never had cause to feel embarrassed.I felt I could ask him any questions.I would sincerely thank him for his kindness and patience.My care is based at The Churchill Hospital,Cancer Centre,Oxford.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists

1 mile

Short link to review Mr Pubudu Nilantha Jeevendra Pathiraja: http://iwgc.net/egdrv