Report this review of Mr Prokopios Annis

21st August 2020

I had been messed about for over five months with NHS hospitals,Mr Annis was recommended by a client of mine an appointment was made to see him and I had the appointment the next day.i had been in AGONY for five months a spinal injection was done within the hour but unfortunately it gave me no relief from severe sciatica pains down my leg. On my second visit Mr Annis said I needed an operation to remove a disc and have my spine fused this was arranged within two weeks the operation went very well I was back home the day after. My life has been transformed fully active again with no pain,back at work and enjoying life again. I cannot praise Mr Annis enough if you have a back problem go and see him he is superb and you will not see a better person. THAN YOU MR ANNIS.