mr-premjit-randhawa

11th October 2019

I had a septoplasty a number of years ago but I wasn’t done correctly and whilst it solved one problem, it left me still with a devoted septum affecting my breathing ! Decided to revisit it and was introduced to Dr Prem Randhawa by another ENT specialist. Most importantly, Dr Prem was reassuring and explained the problem carefully and assured me that a further corrective procedure would improve my breathing. He asked if I wanted him to deal with a small hump on my nose and raise the drooping tip whilst dealing with the septoplasty. I was pleasantly surprised at the offer and gave me even greater reassurance and comfort about Dr Prem. He went further and even offered to investigate my snoring issue !!! After the procedure, I suffered very little pain, just the natural discomfort. I know of others who suffered pain for quite a while after. Still recovering from bruising and soreness, but that’s to be expected. I’m delighted with Dr Prem’s handling from the initial consultation to the post op consultation and offer to return if I has any problems. What a doctor !!! Would highly recommend him to others - indeed I have referred someone to him already. Thanks Doc!!

Mr Premjit Randhawa Consultant ENT surgeon MBChB, DOHNS, MSc (allergy and immunology), FRCS (ORL-HNS) Mr Randhawa is a consultant ENT surgeon at the Royal National Throat Nose and Ear hospital with a super-specialist interest in rhinology and facial plastic surgery. Having graduated from the University of Leicester, Mr Randhawa completed his higher surgical training in London (North Thames region) where he worked in several centres of excellence and trained under internationally renowned surgeons. He holds a masters in allergy and immunology which he obtained with distinction from Imperial College London. His broad experience allows him to treat all aspects of ear, nose and throat conditions in both adults and children. However, his particular area of expertise is diseases of the nose and sinuses ranging from allergic rhinitis (hayfever) to performing nasal reconstruction and advanced sinus surgery. Mr Randhawa has published more than 30 peer reviewed articles in leading medical journals. He lectures and performs surgical demonstrations on nasal surgery courses (rhinoplasty/endoscopic sinus surgery) which attracts an international audience.

Nearest Otolaryngologists