Mr Praminthra Chitsabesan

2nd January 2021

I was referred to Dr. Chitsabesan and had a phone call consultation during which he was very caring, explained everything clearly and put my mind at rest. During my hospital procedure he was equally superb, explained the procedure and made sure I fully understood what would happen. After the procedure he again explained everything thoroughly. A truly professional, caring and lovely man. I would recommend him in a heart beat.

13th December 2020

The initial telephone consultation for 30 mins. went well Pramjnthra Chitabesan gave me the relevant information regarding my Hernia repair and answered the questions I had regarding nature of the operation, my medication and recovery procedure. The face to face meeting immediately before the operation went well the doctor made sure I had followed the pre operation Covid procedure and medication instructions. The operation went well and I was able to return home the same with relevant after care instructions. I returned to the hospital twice to see the nurse for dressing checks. The cut wound healed very well, the nurse was pleased there were no problems. I received advice regarding recovery procedures. One month after the operation the doctor phoned me to check on my recovery and give further advice as needed. A very successful operation.

12th December 2020

Excellent care and advice .

Written by a patient at York Hospital
11th December 2020

Great all round service. Dr Chisabesan has a lovely demeanour, very personable. Always contacted me as arranged. Very clear on describing my illness and what I should expect from it. Was patient with me and my family, allowing us to ask any questions and didn't rush us off. Dr Chisabesan was very clear in his plan of action for investigating and treating my colon cancer. He also found time to talk to my doctor so an appropriate medication plan could be devised post surgery. I was extremely happy with Dr Chisabesan service and his supporting staff.

Written by a patient at York Hospital
8th December 2020

I was referred to Mr Chitsabesan in August 2020 as a private patient and had an initial telephone conversation with him due to Covid and not being able to have a face-to-face appointment. I also went on to have another 2 telephone appointments with him in September and December. Each time I have spoken with Mr Chitsabesan on the telephone, he showed a caring and patient approach to my symptoms/explanations. He also fast tracked all my investigations, scans, endoscopies etc as I had acute weight loss as well as severe pain. Because of his kind and genuinely concerned approach to my care, I was very much reassured that everything was being done to investigate my symptoms, despite the restrictions with Covid. In October 2020, I was seen on the Surgical Admissions Unit, York District Hospital, via A&E by Mr. Chitsabesan's team and I was most impressed with the kind manner of the staff and quality of care I received, despite being under a lot of pressure with many patients to seen. I would whole heartedly recommend Mr. Chitsabesan to anyone that requires his care.

Mr Praminthra Chitsabesan was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Praminthra Chitsabesan: http://iwgc.net/efba8