Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

23rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

From the very start, I knew Mr Turton was the right surgeon for me. I felt instantly comfortable and at ease, and 100% confident. He has a lovely manner, and is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I had a single mastectomy following a breast cancer diagnosis, and my result from surgery is absolutely fantastic! I am more than thrilled, and hugely thankful to Mr Turton for making the whole process a lot easier for myself and my family. I have no hesitation and recommending this fantastic consultant.

6th July 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Today 6th July 2017 was a very happy but sad day for me, I first met Mr Turton in March 2007 on my journey with Breast Cancer from the word go he listened and gave me excellent advice on the 11th April I had a mastectomy and reconstruction using part of my back muscle. From that day I have never looked back seeing him 6 monthly and then yearly. Nobody can tell that i have had surgery the scars are so fine and neat. Mr Turton is truly a gentleman and excellent at his work. So today the happy part of my yearly visit I was discharged which is brilliant news, but the sad part of my visit is I wont see this wonderful doctor anymore. So to anybody that gets referred to Mr Turton I can truly say you will be in good hands keeps you focused on your journey back to good health. Thank you so much you are a star doctor!!

28th June 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I have recently undergone a breast mastopexy & augmentation with Dr Philip Turton, and to say I am overwhelmed with the results is a complete understatement. From the very first consultation I knew I had come to right surgeon, as a 23 year old and having never undergone any operations before, I was immediately put at ease. Explaining my issues to Mr Turton, he understood and confidently suggested what procedure I would need. He also understood exactly the look I wanted, my surgery was more about correcting the shape issues of my breast as opposed to size, and he recommended the most perfect size implant for my frame, to keep the natural look I was hoping to achieve. My experience at the hospital was fantastic, the aftercare and the staff were more than I could have hoped for following such a daunting surgery. I have just been for my 6 week final check up and I could not be more pleased with the results I have got, and I think Mr Turton felt the same. It may sound like an exaggeration but he has changed my life and I finally have body confidence I never thought I'd feel. Couldn't recommend Mr Philip Turton enough, he is a perfectionist and really cares about his patients.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Wow!!!! I had had previous breast reduction surgery and was extremely unhappy. I was initially a 34KK and after my first reduction I went to a 34GG. I saw Mr Turton and explained I had asked to become a C cup and was unhappy with the results. Mr Turton listened to my concerns and I underwent a second surgery. He put me immediately at ease. He listened to me and actually wanted to do the best job he could for me. My results are amazing. I am now a 34C and extremely happy with the results. I cannot recommend Mr Turton enough.

30th May 2017