Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

7th May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Mr Turton put any nerves at ease straight away, he was direct and understanding and I felt very safe in his hands. Thoroughly happy with my treatment from consultation to operation and post surgery visits.

5th May 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I would to thank Mr Turton for changing my life , this how strongly I feel about how I was understood and treated under his care . I felt I was totally understood as too what a wanted and empathy to way I felt about the whole experience . My only negative feed back was as to having to work a diary so far In advance I needed more notice in booking my time off . We did manage it in the end it was just alittle more stressful than I needed .

13th April 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I'm Brca1 gene mutatnio, last year was digons with breast cancer. Unfortunatley, because of my brca mutation I was advided for double mastectomy and reconstruction. But how lucky I was that I could be operated by Mr Turton. I am only 36 years old, but I have to say that Mr Turton did great job and my breasts looks much bettet that my own, old once. Im so happy and glad that I could meet doctor Turton. Postoperative care was also amazing. The doctor answerd on all my questions and always was there to help. I would recomend with all responsibility the Mr Turton's hands

7th April 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

mr turton Is a top surgeon, he is the most caring professional person I no. mr turton performed the surgery to remove my expanders to replace with implants The results are just amazing , I would recommend him to anyone What a surgeon he is fantastic , and not forgetting the rest of his team(breastcare nurses)

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

He listened, understood me and gave great advice pre and post my surgery. The standard of knowledge and reputation for the work he does is outstanding, thats why i chose him and i wasnt disappointed. He did a wonderful job and it will really change mylifestyle and what i can achieve.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e