Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

13th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

He made me feel at ease, explained everything about the procedure. Very happy with the outcome, wish I had it done sooner. The breast care nurses were very caring & professional. I would totally recommend anyone to have a breast operation done under the care of Mr Turton.

11th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

Well what can I say about Mr Turton! I have wanted a breast enlargement for as long as I can remember, I started to look into it in more detail in 2014 but didn't have the funds so had to put it off for a little while longer. I had my 3rd & final daughter in February 2016 and after that I decided, right this is my time now!! I searched high & low, read 100s of reviews on different doctors, places & implants. Then I came across Mr Turton on spire Leeds hospital website & knew he was the surgeon for Me! The fact that he specialises in just breast surgery alone was a big thing for Me, his years experience & achievements he has got. I read every single review on him, did a little more research & then after a few weeks of thinking I booked that 1st consultation. From the 1st time I walked into his room until I walked out for the last time I have had the best care anyone could ask for! He made me feel so comfortable, calm & created a feeling that he truly knew what look I was after. I had my 1st consultation then booked my surgery 2 weeks later!! I wasn't set on the size we chose 1st time round so I went back again, explained that I would like to re think & he was great about it, we settled on a size, shape & after look desired. We set this in stone & I had 100% confidence in my decision. Had my surgery on 1/9/2017 & I can honestly say It was the best thing I ever did!! I couldn't recommend Mr Turton enough if I tried, I have already passed his details onto a few friends. If you want comfort, confidence, calm & a fantastic end result I can defiantly recommend Mr Turton. He has magic hands :)

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I cant thank Dr Turton enough for the confidence he gas given me with my breast augmentation. The whole team at Nuffield Leeds were friendly and very professional from my first consultation, through surgury to my last appointment. I searched the internet for weeks looking for the right surgeon and im so pleased i decided to have my surgery with Dr Turton. He has done an amazing job, my scars are very small and neat and he has given me a natural looking pair of breasts.which are very much in proportion with my slim frame. (This was something i was worried about.. i didnt want to have a fake look) Dr Turton listened and delivered exactly what i asked for. I felt i could totally leave the decision regarding size and projection in his hands.. this guy knows his stuff and explains it all to you fully in consultations. Its now been 4 months since my op and i feel like my implants have settled in nicely almost like they have always been there! I would highly recommend Dr Turton and he would be my first place of call if i ever required any further breast surgery. Thank you Dr Turton!!

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I cannot recommend Mr Turton enough. I knew my breasts weren't "normal" from being as young as 14 and after a visit to the GP, I was referred to Mr Turton through the NHS and found out I had severe tubular breast deformity. Suffering from tubular breast deformity really affected my confidence, I could not wear bikinis on holiday as I worried I would be stared at and I couldn't find bras that ever fit properly since my breasts weren't the right shape. At the first appointment, he knew instantly what I had and assured me he was able to fix it through cosmetic surgery. I had my operation through the NHS and from start to finish I felt completely at ease under his care. He was there throughout the whole process, including post op care. He is incredibly knowledgeable and listened to all my questions. I really don't think I could have gotten better care than the care I received from Mr Turton. After my operation I feel amazing and I cannot thank Mr Turton enough. To say I am pleased with my results would be an understatement. I want to urge anyone who has this condition and is considering breast surgery to just do it. It was a life changing operation.

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I have nothing bad to say about my whole experience with Mr Turton. It is day 2 after my breast reduction surgery and I’m still in his care but I just want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for what he’s done for me. I hated my breasts so much but now I can’t stop looking at them. I’m looking forward to thanking him in person but I couldn’t recommend highly enough.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e