Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

23rd October 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

After my first BA 8 years ago with a different surgeon who seemed very judgemental and not so caring, Mr Turton was a breath of fresh air. He made me feel very relaxed and comfortable throughout the whole process. He spoke it terms that I understood and presented all my options on the first consultation. I was very nervous as I was having my PIP's removed and had complications with my first surgery. I couldn't have asked for better care from Mr Turton and his team at the Nuffield. I will be recommending him to everyone!

5th October 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I was diagnosed with DCIS in March 2015, and had a mastectomy with implant and breast reconstruction in April 2015. Mr Turton and the breast care specialist nurses were extremely patient, explaining the options for my surgery. I had every confidence that the choice I made with Mr Turton's support and guidance was absolutely right for me and my lifestyle. I have made a full recovery with no complications - principally because I was fully informed of exactly what to expect and the time my recovery would take. I have subsequently undergone breast maxopexy on my left side ( to balance with the right) and have had a nipple tattoo as well. 18 months later, everything has settled really well, and I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. I highly recommend Mr Turton - a very professional man and a true expert in his field.

25th September 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I had a fantastic experience under the care of Mr Turton. He was very patient and understanding, informative and reassuring throughout my experience. My follow up appointment was great, he answered all of my questions. I am very happy with the results of my surgery and I am so grateful the care I received from Mr Turton and all the other NHS staff at St James'.

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton has been very informative and has shown a great deal of empathy whilst I have been under his care. From the start the information provided was thorough however it was not all clinical which made things a lot easier to understand. The type of surgery I had was a mastectomy and reconstruction with implant. Mr Turton was very informative prior to the surgery answering all questions and has continued to be following my surgery. The care provided by both Mr Turton and his team was excellent.

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

Mr Turton is extremely caring and approachable. When you are diagnosed with breast cancer it is an extremely frightening and stressful time. There is so much information to take in and decisions to be made. Mr Turton has always taken the time to explain the procedures I was to have and is a very skilled surgeon. I am very happy with the results and the after care I have received.

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e