Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I cannot recommend Mr Turton enough. I knew my breasts weren't "normal" from being as young as 14 and after a visit to the GP, I was referred to Mr Turton through the NHS and found out I had severe tubular breast deformity. Suffering from tubular breast deformity really affected my confidence, I could not wear bikinis on holiday as I worried I would be stared at and I couldn't find bras that ever fit properly since my breasts weren't the right shape. At the first appointment, he knew instantly what I had and assured me he was able to fix it through cosmetic surgery. I had my operation through the NHS and from start to finish I felt completely at ease under his care. He was there throughout the whole process, including post op care. He is incredibly knowledgeable and listened to all my questions. I really don't think I could have gotten better care than the care I received from Mr Turton. After my operation I feel amazing and I cannot thank Mr Turton enough. To say I am pleased with my results would be an understatement. I want to urge anyone who has this condition and is considering breast surgery to just do it. It was a life changing operation.

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I have nothing bad to say about my whole experience with Mr Turton. It is day 2 after my breast reduction surgery and I’m still in his care but I just want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for what he’s done for me. I hated my breasts so much but now I can’t stop looking at them. I’m looking forward to thanking him in person but I couldn’t recommend highly enough.

27th October 2017
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

If you are looking to be under the care of Mr Turton either privately or via the NHS I truly could not recommend him enough. I owe an eternal gratitude to him for looking after me so wonderfully when multiple other health care professionals overlooked symptoms I was presenting with. His personality is so kind and welcoming it's impossible not to feel at ease around him and his extensive medical knowledge further supports this making him a brilliant doctor/surgeon. Hold no doubt in your mind toward this mans skills and professionalism. I will be returning to him in the future and would tell anyone else to do the same if they asked for my opinions on who best to see for breast care.

21st October 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I am really pleased with the result of my Breast Augmentation! Mr Turton is highley skilled in what he does and I had complete faith in him from the first consultation, right the way through. The level of care I received from himself and the whole team was outstanding and the whole experience was pleasant and easy going. Nothing was too much to ask, and the communication was brilliant. I fully recommend anyone who is considering Breast Augmentation to visit Mr Turton at Leeds Nuffield health Hospital! Thank you!

19th October 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

After going to see Mr.Turton about having my 10 year old implants removed we decided together to take them out and have an uplift. On the day of the operation I was reassured by Mr T every step of the way. The whole team were wonderful and cannot recommend them enough! After the operation we found out that my implant had ruptured! This was explained to me in detail and every question was answered. Later that evening I suffered a heamatoma in one of my breasts... Mr. T rushed back to the hospital and performed the vital surgery, I owe this man my life! I cannot tell anyone how much it means to have faith in your surgeon! He is a kind, precise, humble man who gave me back my life in more ways than one. Thank you to him and the whole team at Nuffield Leeds! You truly are amazing

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e