Mr Philip Turton

Mr Turton is a Specialist Breast Oncoplastic and Aesthetic Breast Surgeon with over 13-years experience at Consultant specialist grade, and over 24 years as a Doctor. He restricts his surgical practice specifically to the breast. He operates as a cosmetic, oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgeon carrying out several hundred cosmetic, reconstructive and cancer operations per year. He has a very large private cosmetic breast surgery experience and has carried out well over a thousand such operations including breast augmentation, breast mastopexy, breast reduction, revisional breast augmentation, implant exchange, correction of asymmetry, correction of tuberous breasts, correction of nipple inversion, male breast problems such as gynaecomastia, liposuction of the breast. He also performs breast cancer and reconstructive surgery in the private sector, including risk reducing mastectomy and reconstruction for patients with the BRCA gene or very high risk family history. He has a rapid access breast clinic in the private sector for any breast concerns with full investigational facilities available. Mr Turton works with an excellent team of experienced staff in two of the country's flag ship private hospitals- the Leeds Nuffield and the Spire hospital in Roundhay. His website has additional more detailed information: www.cosmeticbreastsurgeon.co.uk NHS practice at St James's University Hospital (Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon for over 11-years), and Private patients treated at the Leeds Nuffield Hospital and Spire Hospital Leeds 01133882193 (Private Secretary - Nuffield and Spire Hospital) 01132068724 (NHS Secretary - St James's Hospital)

• Cosmetic Medicine

15th April 2016
Written by a patient at St James's University Hospital

I have been under Mr Turton's care since 2009 when I had a elective double masectomy and reconstructive surgery following the diagnosis of BRCA1. I have always felt totally at ease under Mr Turton's care, Mr Turton helped me deal with a very difficult time in my life. He spent a lot of time answering my many questions and concerns before I made the decision to go ahead with the surgery. Nothing was too much trouble, after my first operation I was in hosptial for 11 days and Mr Turton came to see me most days. One day I was not very well and in a lot of pain, Mr Turton was at a conference in Holland but he came to see me the same day as soon as he arrived back in the country. I have an annually check up and at every appointment I receive the same excellent level of care.

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

I am a woman in her mid-fifties who has recently undergone surgery for the removal of 13-year-old PIP implants. Mr Turton was the surgeon and the procedure was carried out at Nuffield Leeds Hospital. Initially, I had been hoping to find a surgeon close to my home, but Mr Turton had impressed me so much at consultation that I managed to overlook the fact that Leeds is over 6 hours away and double the distance of the 3 other surgeons I had also been considering. The most important criteria for me was to find someone with extensive experience in removing PIPs from women like myself, i.e. over 50 who didn't want replacement implants. Mr Turton addressed all my concerns with patience and understanding and even described the natural shape I would most likely achieve post-surgery, which has turned out to be spot on! The day of surgery flew by thanks to everyone involved in my care at Nuffield Leeds, all of whom put me at ease. I stayed overnight and left at lunchtime the next day, feeling well enough to make the journey back. This had been a major concern to me because of the distance involved and the fact that I would be travelling back alone. Thankfully, with the help of a couple of painkillers, this turned out not to be a problem at all. It's now 3 weeks later and I am really happy with my recovery. Post-operative pain has been very minimal and I was back at work 2 days later. I am delighted at the outcome of my surgery and am still trying to get my head round how, for the first time in my life, I have shapely natural boobs. Thank you, Mr Turton!

26th March 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Leeds

Dr Turton listened to my concerns and requests and adhered to both. He gave excellent pre and post operative care. I couldn't have received better if I'd gone private.

8th March 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

From my first meeting with Dr Turton I felt totally at ease with him and trusted that he had listened to what I wanted. You can tell her really takes pride in what he does and absolutely wants the best for his patients. Would 100% recommend!

8th March 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Leeds Hospital

I went to see Mr Turton after contacting his lovely secretary Lisa, to discuss a breast augmentation following having children and breastfeeding. I was very nervous about the consultation and examination, as I had not allowed anybody to see my chest in the previous 9 years due to massive self confidence issues. Mr Turton immediately made me feel at ease, and though I was still nervous about showing my chest, his manner and the general feel you get for a person when you first meet them, made me feel so much better and much more relaxed. He was very through and patient and I left feeling confident, not only in my decisions but in my surgeon even if giving up smoking was a stipulation of having my surgery I'm glad I did it and havent restarted. From the first consultation (I had two before my op) to the operation day itself and recovery Mr Turton has been kind, reassuring and not once have I worried under his care. He has changed my life!!! I am so much healthier for stopping smoking and I never would of quit if he hadn't insisted. I'm happier than I have been in so many years. Mr Turton gave me back my confidence and made me feel like a woman again with THE most wonderful natural looking breasts ever!!!! Thank you Mr Turton x

Short link to review Mr Philip Turton: http://iwgc.net/eek4e