Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

15th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I had the privilege of meeting Mr Topaz-Hobson three month's ago. I found him to be a committed and exceptional individual who showed me empathy and professionalism from the first initial appointment through to my surgery on the 11th March and continuing through post operative. After suffering debilitating chronic pain for 4 to 5 years and almost giving up Mr Topaz-Hobson showed me dignity and respect along with hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I would recommend this consultant to everyone out there who are suffering in silence and need help and hope. For the first time in years o am pain free and have my life back. Thank you so much for all you have done.

4th August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I saw dr. Toozs- Hobson today, for the very first time; he is the absolute definition of a true medical professional. He actively listened to my issue, was empathetic and made me feel at ease ( I felt very embarrassed to start with). I felt he dedicated his time and “translated” the medical terminology and explained my options. I normally dread doctors visits but I’m very comfortable and relaxed about the follow up.

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

Mr Toozs-Hobson stepped in to save the day after I had been let down by my care in the NHS. He was compassionate and understanding. A hugely comforting presence who turned a horrible situation around.

2nd May 2015

Kind and respectful of dignity. Made a commitment to operate on me within a certain timeframe - a commitment which he kept. Results of surgery so far are fabulous. I would thoroughly recommend this doctor.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists