Mr Philip Toozs-Hobson

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

19th August 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

The only way I can describe what Mr Toozs-Hobson has done is life changing. Following a small operation I now lead a full life without worrying about where nearest toilet is. I saw him privately but he also treats NHS. Don’t suffer in silence, see him. He is so kind,caring,professional and funny, that being embarrassed doesn’t come into the equation. I would recommend him to everyone. Well done Mr T-H.

15th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI The Priory Hospital

I had the privilege of meeting Mr Topaz-Hobson three month's ago. I found him to be a committed and exceptional individual who showed me empathy and professionalism from the first initial appointment through to my surgery on the 11th March and continuing through post operative. After suffering debilitating chronic pain for 4 to 5 years and almost giving up Mr Topaz-Hobson showed me dignity and respect along with hope that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I would recommend this consultant to everyone out there who are suffering in silence and need help and hope. For the first time in years o am pain free and have my life back. Thank you so much for all you have done.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists