Mr Philip Heaton-Adegbile

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I have waited 8 years to find a surgeon like Mr Heaton. I have in the past seen other surgeons that I did not let near my knee. On meeting Mr Heaton for the first time I was totally put at ease by his confidence in what he could do for me, and was assured that a total knee replacement was the best thing to have done. I had no doubts that he was the man for the job. I had my knee replaced at Fitzwilliam hospital 4 months ago and have been back at work for a month. I was home after 3 days and looked after myself, even going up and down stairs, with the help of crutches. Mr Heaton not only replaced my knee but straightened my bowed leg. I no longer walk with a limp and people comment to me on how well I am walking now compared to before the operation. I recommend Mr Heaton to anyone that might need the same surgery. To me he is the best.

11th July 2017
Written by a patient at Fitzwilliam Hospital

I was dealt with in a very professional manner throughout and was treated with care and consideration at all times. Mr HEATON gave me confidence to go ahead with my operation and this helped a great deal. Although not yet fully recovered I would certainly recommend him to others.

Short link to review Mr Philip Heaton-Adegbile: http://iwgc.net/efywf