Mr Philip Hammond

• Paediatric surgery

22nd June 2014

I visited with my teenage daughter. The visit was an extremely positive experience. Dr Hammond was extremely helpful and couldn't have been more pleasant. We left understanding far more about cfc and left with action plan and knew the rationale behind the plan. Felt far better informed and confident in how to manage cfc and move forward.

1st June 2014

I saw Dr Hammond regarding my daughter who is 9 years old and just been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. It has been a stressful 6 months of tests prior to specialist review. Dr Hammond was very pleasant, informative and reasurring. I left the consultation knowing her diagnosis, the best treatment options and her management plan. We were told when she would be reviewed again and offered an appointment closer to home. We were also given written information to read.

1st June 2014

My daughter saw Dr Hammond in Bath for the paediatric fatigue service. Great , knowledgeable Doctor and worth us travelling a long way to see. I would recommend his services for this field ,

Nearest Paediatric surgeons