Mr Petros Tsafrakidis

• Urology

« 1 2 3 4 »

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Margaret Hospital

Very professional as you would expect. Easy to speak to and listened to what you were saying. Treated as a person and not as a number.

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Mr. Tsafrakidis is the first consultant I’ve met so far who was able to explain clearly why I have the problems I have. He was also able to suggest a solution, but he listened carefully and didn’t rush me to make a decision. I felt greatly encouraged that I will have a good outcome in the long term. His manner is businesslike, but friendly and he definitely listens.

28th December 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Margaret Hospital

He set me at ease whilst I was discussing a difficult/embarrassing subject. Most helpful, thank you.

18th July 2017
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

Mr Tsafrakidis, has been the best doctor I've ever had the privelidge to meet. He was very informative with procedures to be taken and explained next stages and present condition excellently.. he gave time for him to listen wasn't rushed and made it clear to all answers asked. Couldn't praise him enough . Thank you

5th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Margaret Hospital

This was my first meeting with Mr Petros for my annual cystoscopy. He is a very nice man who explains things in lay mans terms. Very nice bedside manner. I hope he will be my consultant next time. The nurses in the urology dept were all superb especially Emma who looked after me so well.

« 1 2 3 4 »