Mr Petros Tsafrakidis

Consultant Urological and Reconstruction Surgeon Honorary Senior Lecturer St Andrews University @petertsaf

• Urology

14th January 2019
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

It has made a big difference to me having the urolift procedure done, I was one of the first to get it. Apart from the day of procedure there was no pain. Mr Tsafrakidis couldn't do enough from day one to re-assure me and keep me informed through out my time under his care.

8th January 2019
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

I have been seen on several occasions now by Mr Tsafrkidis and each time he has been at pains to ensure I do understand my options and the ramifications of my decisions. He has always explained the pros and cons of each option I have had and then supported me in my decisions. I do not think I can ask for more than that.

22nd December 2018
Written by a patient at Victoria Hospital

After having an unfortunate experience with the urology department at the Queen Margaret. I have now seen Mr Petros Tsafrakidis at Victoria Hospital who put me at ease and explained the procedure I had and the misconception I was given. At my appointment Mr Petros Tsafrakidis explained the options I now have, in a very clear and polite manner, very helpful. Thankyou.

21st December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Margaret Hospital

I would like to thank Petros for the care and understanding he gave me during my visits to the Victoria and Queen Margaret hospitals. He listened to my concerns and I was reassured by his response. I found him very straightforward and very open .

18th December 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Margaret Hospital

I would recommend Dr Petros to anyone,he gave very helpful advice and was very friendly explaining how my condition could be helped.He is a good listener as well as i needed some advice regarding working outdoors with my condition.A very caring and experienced Doctor who is an credit to our NHS.

Short link to review Mr Petros Tsafrakidis: http://iwgc.net/ehxwc