mr-peter-willson

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital
25th January 2019

Peter Wilson operated on me two years ago in Kingston Hospital for inguinal hernia on both my right and left sides and I like to commend him for his skill and professionalism. If I had come across this web page earlier I would have written this review sooner. I am very grateful for talent such as his and long may he continue such good work.

6th September 2017

Mr Willson performed a hernia repair. I found his bedside manner awful and he constantly rushed me during consultations. I would not recommend him.

30th March 2017

Could not fault Peter in any way. From the moment I met him I felt at ease and reassured. Peter listened patiently to my questions and answered them in a way that made me feel comfortable and confident about my up coming surgery. I was very surprised with my surgical incisions, how neat and tidy they were. Peter looked after me from my initial appointment, through surgery and right the way up to my follow up appointment. I would recommend Peter to anyone looking for an understanding and efficient doctor.

27th May 2016

Mr Wilson has operated on my hernia last night which turned out to be 3 hernia. Super impressed with Mr Willson, very kind, explained everything and I would highly recommend him and staying at the New Victoria Hospital is a lovely experience. I am quite sad to be leaving actually.

Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital
30th March 2016

I was under the care of Mr Wilson and his team during a recent abdominal hernia operation. I found both Mr Wilson and his team to be highly professional and caring. This was the second abdominal hernia I have had to have repaired and fortunately this time it was repaired by means of a laparoscopic procedure. I have been very satisfied with the results of the surgery and my recovery, even though I am twelve years older, has been much quicker. I highly recommend Mr Wilson and his team at Kingston Hospital.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Peter Willson is a Consultant Surgeon with an interest in benign surgery of the upper gut, liver, biliary tree and pancreas. He also specialises in hernia surgery and offers both open and laparoscopic (keyhole surgery). He works in private practice. His NHS base was Kingston Hospital until April 2018.

Short link to review Mr Peter Willson: http://iwgc.net/edxm