mr-peter-vasas

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

1st December 2020

The doctor was very reassuring and did a wonderful job

18th November 2020

The doctor and nurse were very polite and professional as was the receptionist in the Bendall Mews surgery, which was clean, easily accessible and not too busy on the day I visited. I felt satisfied that all the relevant questions were discussed during the consultation and I was fully briefed about the ensuing minor surgery and aftercare. The surgery was quick and effective, with appropriate health monitoring under local anaesthetic and there were no complications. I was given all possible contact options for post-surgery support but things went so smoothly that none was required.

18th November 2020

Professional and friendly. Straight to the point and clear about prices.

8th November 2020

Efficient, responsible

6th November 2020

The procedure itself was quite painful but 100% successful. After a week or so I was a little anxious about not having seen any discharge as the leaflet had told me to expect. I emailed the doctor and he quickly reassured me that all was perfectly normal. My only wish is that I had had done it sooner! Thank you

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Peter Vasas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb