mr-peter-vasas

« 1 2 3 4 »

2nd February 2020

A relaxed atmosphere at the clinic. The doctor explained the procedure clearly and checked with me at all stages that I was OK. Excellent and straightforward service.

2nd February 2020

Clear and professional throughout the consultation and procedure. Clear instructions for aftercare.

31st January 2020

Great service and happy with the results

19th January 2020

Dr. Vasas was totally professional and did a great job. Everything has healed up beautifully and I am very pleased with the outcome. I would thoroughly recommend Dr. Vasas

20th October 2019

Dr Vasas was very kind and understanding and made me feel at ease. I am quite a nervous patient and suffered with quite a bit of pain, but Dr Vasas did everything to try and ease my nerves and make me feel like he really wanted to help. He was very thorough before, during and after the procedure and I have also received a follow up message to check how I am, as well as my GP being sent a letter to notify them of the procedure. Though I am still in pain, I cannot fault the care and service and his secretary has also been great in responding, even during weekends.

« 1 2 3 4 »

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb