mr-peter-vasas

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th June 2020

I felt very comfortable speaking about my piles-related problem, and Dr Vasas clearly and calmingly talked me through the entire procedure.

14th April 2020

overall, a successful and very good patient experience. Doctor was professional, a good listener and completed the procedure with the nurse’s assistance in good care practice and time. I would recommend anyone to use their services.

6th April 2020

I found the level of care to be very good and the staff to be informative and friendly. It would have been good to have more information on what to do when I arrived at the clinic i.e. what to expect/ that there is not reception as I felt a little lost when I arrived. However, once I was met by the nurse I felt very at ease. The staff were very friendly and communicative and even happy were happy to stay in contact with me after my procedure, including giving further medical advice and information.

15th March 2020

Professional and friendly answered any questions I had. The Dr explained clearly what was he was he was going to do and guided me step by step through the procedure. Value for money, the procedure wasn’t painful adequate local anaesthetic was given. I had pain the next day especially after a bowel movement which was to be expected. But I took pain relief as advised and the pain was manageable. The mild bleeding stopped after a few days. Overall I am happy with the treatment and would recommend the clinic and Dr Vasas to all. The only recommendation I would make is maybe a follow up appointment to check the healing wound site.

12th February 2020

Very respectful, professional, personable, informative and reassuring. Nice manner.

« 1 2 3 4 »

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb