mr-peter-vasas

18th December 2020

Very polite- made me very comfortable, explained what he was doing, was reassuring. Highly recommend

1st December 2020

I felt Dr Vasas had a very goo manner - sympathetic, but also asking all the right questions re my condition and what to expect during the procedure. Also good advice about how to include enough fibre in my diet going forward. The procedure itself was done swiftly and with minimal discomfort. Since then my symptoms have disappeared and I am a lot more comfortable.

1st December 2020

The doctor was very reassuring and did a wonderful job

18th November 2020

The doctor and nurse were very polite and professional as was the receptionist in the Bendall Mews surgery, which was clean, easily accessible and not too busy on the day I visited. I felt satisfied that all the relevant questions were discussed during the consultation and I was fully briefed about the ensuing minor surgery and aftercare. The surgery was quick and effective, with appropriate health monitoring under local anaesthetic and there were no complications. I was given all possible contact options for post-surgery support but things went so smoothly that none was required.

18th November 2020

Professional and friendly. Straight to the point and clear about prices.

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb