mr-peter-vasas

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

7th January 2021

The procedure itself was performed very well and was 100% successful (as far as I can tell). The service was discreet and the the price was reasonable. However, I was in a great deal of pain afterwards and there are not really suitable facilities at Haemorrhoid Clinic for the length of recovery time I needed (only about 30 minutes, not a huge amount of time!). There was very little post-procedure de-brief (probably because I had spent so long recovering that another patient had arrived). The post-operative care instructions which were provided were not very helpful and lead me to believe that the pain I was experiencing was unusual (after reading other resources I realised it was not). I would also advise that anyone who undergoes this procedure does not drive themselves to the clinic as it was a very difficult drive home! I think more information should have been given prior to the appointment to enable me to be more prepared, and I think the post-operative care information needs to be revised.

4th January 2021

I telephoned the clinic and went direct to Dr Vasas. After a brief discussion - Dr Vasas gained a clear insight into my health condition. This was welcomed a voice of understanding and knowledge. An appt was made for the vey next day. On visiting and after further discussion, Dr Vasas was fully aware of my health condition and spoke with empathy but candid on remedy. I was reassured and convinced he was not a charlatan. The examination was done professional, nurse in attendance, I consider Dr Vasa had my patient care foremost in his duty. I left feeling I had been seen by a Doctor where my healthcare needs was most important.

4th January 2021

Very happy with the outcomes of the procedures (both banding and minor operation). Dr Vasas was very professional and clear with his explanations and patiently answered all the questions I had throughout the process. Despite it being quite an uncomfortable situation, I felt like I was in good hands throughout. Thank you again!

18th December 2020

Very polite- made me very comfortable, explained what he was doing, was reassuring. Highly recommend

1st December 2020

I felt Dr Vasas had a very goo manner - sympathetic, but also asking all the right questions re my condition and what to expect during the procedure. Also good advice about how to include enough fibre in my diet going forward. The procedure itself was done swiftly and with minimal discomfort. Since then my symptoms have disappeared and I am a lot more comfortable.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Peter Vasas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb