Mr Peter Vasas

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

20th October 2019

Dr Vasas was very kind and understanding and made me feel at ease. I am quite a nervous patient and suffered with quite a bit of pain, but Dr Vasas did everything to try and ease my nerves and make me feel like he really wanted to help. He was very thorough before, during and after the procedure and I have also received a follow up message to check how I am, as well as my GP being sent a letter to notify them of the procedure. Though I am still in pain, I cannot fault the care and service and his secretary has also been great in responding, even during weekends.

13th September 2019

Dr Vasas is fantastic, always listens to my worries, is reassuring, straight talking, explains problems, procedures, diagnosis and treatments. The minor procedures carried out were of the highest standard with no further problems and good aftercare. Fully recommend.

14th February 2019

Quick and easy access to excellent appointments

Written by a patient at Doncaster Royal Infirmary
10th February 2019

From the initial consultation through to surgery day Dr Vasas instilled great confidence in his ability and also what was the right surgery for me. He gave me a new healthier life back. Don’t hesitate just go and see him. He’s amazing.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb