mr-peter-vasas

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at Haemorrhoid Clinic
12th April 2021

Dr Vasas was kind and understanding, and listened to the issues I was having. He explained everything to me in detail, and made me feel reassured. After seeing Dr Vasas I noticed improvements within a matter of days, having had issues for 18 months that GP's we're not solving.

Written by a private patient at Haemorrhoid Clinic
3rd April 2021

Both Doctors helped me feel calm and relaxed as I was really anxious. They took great care of me- 11/10 service would recommend

Written by a private patient at Parkhill Hospital
10th February 2021

Dr Vasas has helped me immensely. I’ve suffered piles for the past couple of years to the point they’ve stopped me from going about my normal day to day life. I mean I haven’t been able to do a thing without discomfort and normally I like to potter about. Last week I enjoyed washing my car and sorting through the garage of two years worth mess, of which prior to seeing Dr Vasas I wouldn’t have even contemplated because of my condition. My wife had searched everywhere for private treatment but the costs were phenomenal until we, through a third party, was recommended to Dr Vasas at a fraction of the cost. I am now back my usual self and it’s the best, thanks to Dr Vasas.

Written by a patient at Haemorrhoid Clinic
23rd January 2021

I found the Dr and the nurse to be very nice and friendly. He listened to my issue and asked questions before moving to the examination. Confirmed what my issue was and then offered a treatment for it. Local surgery excision which was over in a few minutes. I have full confidence in the Dr and expect my issue to be over with now.

Written by a patient at Haemorrhoid Clinic
10th January 2021

The doctor was professional, friendly, straightforward and was able to answer my questions. The staff were all very friendly too. The procedure was quick and not too painful. He was clear with the aftercare instructions.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Peter Vasas was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, gastric bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb