mr-peter-vasas

« 1 2 3 4 »

30th July 2020

I had received very quick response to my enquire prior to the appointment, didn't have to wait too long, all was clearly explained in online message. Mr Vasas is very professional, polite and approachable surgeon who I would recommend to everyone. Overall, very well organised service.

29th July 2020

I was treated by Dr Vasas and can honestly tell that i would go back without hesitation. He was very welcoming, polite and very professional, listening to every word i said. Had to have a small surgery which went very quick, hardly any pain and healt beautifully. I am planning on going back to have a full treatment.

15th July 2020

A very straight forward experience from booking the appointment to the treatment/surgery undertaken. Very professional and caring team. Problem successfully solved. Recommended and thank you.

14th July 2020

I was seen on time and quickly examined. The procedure was explained to me and my details checked (I am a returning patient). The procedure was carried out and I was on my way within 30 minutes.

14th July 2020

The procedure was quick and easy, I was made well aware of what the procedure endured and also aftercare

« 1 2 3 4 »

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb