mr-peter-vasas

15th March 2020

Professional and friendly answered any questions I had. The Dr explained clearly what was he was he was going to do and guided me step by step through the procedure. Value for money, the procedure wasn’t painful adequate local anaesthetic was given. I had pain the next day especially after a bowel movement which was to be expected. But I took pain relief as advised and the pain was manageable. The mild bleeding stopped after a few days. Overall I am happy with the treatment and would recommend the clinic and Dr Vasas to all. The only recommendation I would make is maybe a follow up appointment to check the healing wound site.

12th February 2020

Very respectful, professional, personable, informative and reassuring. Nice manner.

2nd February 2020

A relaxed atmosphere at the clinic. The doctor explained the procedure clearly and checked with me at all stages that I was OK. Excellent and straightforward service.

2nd February 2020

Clear and professional throughout the consultation and procedure. Clear instructions for aftercare.

31st January 2020

Great service and happy with the results

I specialise in laparoscopic (keyhole) abdominal surgery, especially gallstone gastro-oesophageal reflux and minimally invasive haemorrhoid procedures. I am also a Bariatric (weight loss) surgeon having completed an Ethicon-sponsored national bariatric fellowship programme in the UK and Belgium. I offer Bariatric operations including band, bypass and sleeve gastrectomy as well as revision surgery.

Short link to review Mr Peter Vasas: http://iwgc.net/ehnhb