4th December 2018
Written by a patient at Winfield Hospital

Peter Kempshall performed a Total Hip replacement on me 6 weeks ago. The operation was less painful than expected and trouble free. I can't thank the team and in particular Peter for their care and kindness. I am walking without sticks and improving daily. If you had told me the other hip needed doing the next day, I would have no hesitation it was that easy! Thank you all, excellent..

23rd November 2018
Written by a patient at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

I found Mr Kempshall to be an excellent caring and professional doctor all through my care. I had a half knee replacement with him and through all my consultations he helped me explore all other treatments before the inevitable operation. His aftercare was excellent and nothing was to much trouble he was patient and understanding to all my needs. During my post op appointments he picked upon a hip problem I have to look forwards to and gave me excellent advice on what to do to help the problem. I would highly recommend him and if in the future I need my other knee done I will be seeking him out.

19th November 2018
Written by a patient at Lydney and District Hospital

Mr Kempshall is an excellent Orthopaedic Surgeon, very professional, competent and caring, a credit to the profession. I experienced outstanding care, clinical advise, pre and post op following a medial meniscal tear that required surgical intervention. Overall his professional friendly approach to patients, puts you at ease during what is an anxiety provoking time.

Short link to review Mr Peter Kempshall: http://iwgc.net/egdlc