Mr Peter Barry

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

When Mr Barry greeted me I was very frightened and so nervous of want my future held. He completely put me st ease and explained everything in detail that was relevant to my surgery. He also had an amazing lady with him Melanie Byrne , she was so kind and caring and made my experience feel like it was a unique one , although I can't imagine how many times they have to do this. The day of my surgery I saw Mr Barry before my surgery in the morning and he came back to see me in the evening before he left to check I was ok. If I met anyone who had ro go through this horrible journey I would recommend this fantastic team, they are the best!

22nd November 2016
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

Due to my operation date mix up at Barts I was referred to Mr Peter Barry to perform my preventative NSMastectomy and reconstruction on November 2nd. I met with him the week before and straight away he put me at ease and took time to explain everything in a kind and caring way. The op was a success and my new boob looks fantastic 3 weeks later with a scar you cannot even see! Mr Barry is a wonderful, caring and superior Surgeon and I feel so very lucky that he was my Surgeon!! If you're unlucky enough to get ill but have him as you're surgeon, rest assured you are in safe hands Thank you Mr Barry.

Short link to review Mr Peter Barry: http://iwgc.net/efqm3