Mr Peter Barry

12th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

From the first time I met Mr Barry I felt comfortable he was kind caring and a good listener even after surgery he brought my husband up to the recovery room to see me came to see me the next day . Every outpatient app I had I always felt so relaxed because I was getting such good care , I would recommend Mr Barry to anyone great care all I can say thank you for everything through my treatment .

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

From my first meeting with Mr. Peter Barry, I can honestly say that I felt totally at ease and comfortable with his professionalism. I was apprehensive and anxious at what to expect at my first appointment, but Mr. Barry put me at ease discussing my diagnosis and the planned treatment. Cancer is pretty scary and to be treated with such understanding and empathy is very comforting. Mr. Barry has explained in great detail the plan for my treatment and I appreciate his honest opinions, leaving the decisions of how we take matters forward, entirely down to me.

22nd November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

Always explains everything in full detail and re assuring at all times.

17th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

I met Mr Barry under the most difficult of circumstances as he told me I had a diagnosis of cancer. His openness, respectfulness and compassion were immeasurable. He was patient and listened carefully. He took his cue from me and, despite what was happening, I knew I was in excellent hands.

27th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Royal Marsden Hospital (Sutton)

When Mr Barry greeted me I was very frightened and so nervous of want my future held. He completely put me st ease and explained everything in detail that was relevant to my surgery. He also had an amazing lady with him Melanie Byrne , she was so kind and caring and made my experience feel like it was a unique one , although I can't imagine how many times they have to do this. The day of my surgery I saw Mr Barry before my surgery in the morning and he came back to see me in the evening before he left to check I was ok. If I met anyone who had ro go through this horrible journey I would recommend this fantastic team, they are the best!

Short link to review Mr Peter Barry: http://iwgc.net/efqm3