Mr Paul Thiruchelvam

30th December 2016
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

I had to have a mastectomy. Paul was fantastic. He was very kind, explained all the details of what was going to happen clearly and was ready to answer and my questions. The whole situation is a very difficult one for anyone to go through and Paul helped ease this by being a great doctor and ensuring I was well looked after. I would highly recommend this doctor.

24th December 2016
Written by a carer at Charing Cross Hospital

I can not praise Paul enough, he was a great help to my mother who had to have breast surgery. He was kind and undeterstanding and made my mum and my family feel at ease. Honestly me and my family cannot praise him enough!

10th December 2016
Written by a patient at Charing Cross Hospital

From the very beginning Paul was caring, explicit, kind and sensitive. He explained everything in detail and constantly wanted to know if I had any questions. Throughout the experience I have felt in very safe and expert hands. I can understand why he works so very, very hard.

Short link to review Mr Paul Thiruchelvam: http://iwgc.net/eftdn