Mr Paul Fiadjoe

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

18th April 2018
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

After years of numerous visits to different doctors and specialists It was great to meet Mr Fiadjoe and finally realise my symptoms were not in my head. Up to me now to put in the work with the Physiotherapist and try to prevent or at least delay any surgery that may be needed in the future. Thank you very much , at last I feel optimistic about my quality of life and will not hesitate to return to see him if needed. Prolapse is a taboo subject and rarely spoken about, so many women suffer in silence. It would be nice if after giving birth we were told about our precious pelvic floor muscles and how to look after them properly or automatically sent to a Physiotherapist to learn. It would save the NHS fortunes if women were armed with the knowledge to help themselves.

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Dr Fiadjoe- is very thorough and gave me options to consider relating to my stress incontinence. I had all the clear literature which I took home and then further researched and we discussed them at the length at my follow up. I believe I have made the right decision with my consultants support. Many thanks

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

After years of problems with severe incontinence I decided I had no option but to have tvt surgery. Mr Fiadjoe was knowledgeable, honest, patient, friendly and professional. The surgery has been life changing and he has made a massive difference to all aspects of my life. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Had double prolapse surgery by hun two years ago and had problems ever since when I went back for my check up I told him in in pain constantly and was even crying.I was told there's nothing wrong with me.

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was very pleased to be treated by Mr Fiadjoe this summer. He has a wonderful manner with patients and I found it very easy to discuss sensitive issues with him. I didn't 'enjoy' the diagnostic tests, but the surgery was so straightforward that I barely noticed it had been done. I highly recommend him.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists