mr-paul-fiadjoe

Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital
6th February 2020

Mr Fiadjoe has been an outstanding Consultant from the very start of my medical problem. I found Mr Fiadjoe very professional, very kind and he listened to everything I had to say. He explained everything to me and the duty of care I received after my surgery was outstanding. Thank you.

5th November 2019

I just like to say that Mr Paul Fiadjoe has actually changed my life for the better couldn’t be happier many thanks Sue

13th December 2019
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

I am pleased I was able to make a difference to your quality of life

3rd October 2019

I found Dr Fiadjoe very reassuring at the initial consultation. On the day of procedure we again discussed the process involved and I found that enhanced my confidence Post procedure consultation successfully concluded the whole process.

31st July 2019

Took great care to listen to my concerns. Discussed options of therapy. Decided on a plan with a new medication with options for followup if it didnt help. Planned outpatient follow up for 6 weeks which promptly arrived in the post. The prescribed medication was brilliant;made a huge difference to my quality of life. My consultation was outstanding and all on the NHS as well.

13th December 2019
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

Thank you for these kind words.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

Mr Fiadjoe's practice covers all aspects of gynaecology. He has specialist clinics in Urogynaecology and treats a large number of women each year with prolapse, urinary incontinence and other bladder problems including pain or recurrent cystitis. He offers the unique expertise of uterine preserving prolapse surgery (Minimally invasive) for women with prolapse who wish to keep their uterus or retain their fertility As he is both a Gynaecologist and Urogynaecologist he can see women who have both gynaecological problems and bladder symptoms, which is really useful as often these can occur at the same time. Mr Fiadjoe also has an interest in modern treatments for heavy periods and pelvic pain, which can often be performed in a day case setting. He has expertise in the laparoscopic (key hole) treatment of endometriosis. Mr Fiadjoe spent a year researching into Female Bladder problems and Vaginal wall Prolapse in Australia. He holds a Urogynaecology Fellowship from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Mr Fiadjoe lectures on aspects of Gynaecology and Urogynaecology at meetings both internationally, and within the UK. He has publications in both medical and scientific journals, along with published book chapter. He has a number of clinical excellence awards and awarded the Fellow of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist for his services to the Specialty. He is involved in a number of medical charity work around the world and involved in setting up a training program for Urogynaecology in Ghana for West Africa.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists