Mr Paul Fiadjoe

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

3rd October 2019
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I found Dr Fiadjoe very reassuring at the initial consultation. On the day of procedure we again discussed the process involved and I found that enhanced my confidence Post procedure consultation successfully concluded the whole process.

31st July 2019
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Took great care to listen to my concerns. Discussed options of therapy. Decided on a plan with a new medication with options for followup if it didnt help. Planned outpatient follow up for 6 weeks which promptly arrived in the post. The prescribed medication was brilliant;made a huge difference to my quality of life. My consultation was outstanding and all on the NHS as well.

2nd July 2019
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I was recommended Mr Paul Fiadjoe via another consultant a few years ago. They both operated on me together with excellent results. Now a few years later I have had to see Mr Fiadjoe again for a different reason. He really listens and has a great bedside manner. Once again perfect results - I couldn't recommend any more highly. Thank you for your wonderful care.

31st May 2019

Dr Paul Fiadjoe is a a gem

23rd October 2018
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

After being misdiagnosed by another doctor I was so relived to be referred to Mr Fiadjoe. He listened and talked me through possible options . I felt very looked after and In safe hands.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists