Mr Paul Fiadjoe

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I was very pleased to be treated by Mr Fiadjoe this summer. He has a wonderful manner with patients and I found it very easy to discuss sensitive issues with him. I didn't 'enjoy' the diagnostic tests, but the surgery was so straightforward that I barely noticed it had been done. I highly recommend him.

20th September 2015
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Mr Fiadjoe is courteous, pleasant and listens to what I say regarding my treatment and gives constructive suggestions. My recent anterior repair went well with minimum discomfort. I appreciated seeing Mr Fiadjoe on all my pre and post op appointments and always left the hospital feeling that I was a 'person' not just another case. I have and will continue to recommend Mr Fiadjoe to my friends who may require gynaecological treatment.

8th September 2015
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

What more can I say - I've given him all the stars! and he's given me my life back - no looking for every toilet ! and i drive halfway round M25 each week and never give it a thought of any delays - no life is good all thanks to Mr Paul Fiadjoe (THANK YOU) X

4th September 2015
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I saw this doctor at Springfield Hospital. He was friendly and approachable whilst remaining professional at all times. He listened to my problems and offered solutions. My operation was successful and the recovery time was just as the doctor had explained. I felt he was up to date with techniques and the latest research surrounding my problem. I would recommend him to any of my friends who need to see a gynaecologist.

1st April 2015
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

Didn't even ask me a question let alone listen to me

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists