mr-paul-fiadjoe

18th February 2021

Mr Fiadjoe listened to all my concerns regarding my pelvic pain. I felt so respected as a patient. Looking forward to hopefully diagnosing and treating my issue so that me and my partner can have a baby!

18th February 2021

Great personnel service. I felt he listened to my concerns.

13th February 2021

Over the years Mr Fiadjoe has treated me, he always makes me feel comfortable and is so reassuring that my worries are put at ease. He takes time out of his day to go the extra mile to help and make sure I know he is there if needed. My pain has been managed better than I ever imagined and he continues to support and advise me with my condition. I would highly recommend Mr Fiadjoe, he always gives me great confidence and is a superb consultant.

Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital
15th December 2020

Mr Paul Fiadjoe, what a lovely man.From my first consultation, as an inpatient and through to my final consultation, he was very professional, kind and took time to explain and answer my questions. He gave me great confidence and I would most certainly recommend him.

15th December 2020
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

Thanks for your kind words. I am pleased to have been helpful at a difficult time for you. I hope you continue to recover well and be back into full action soon.

Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital
19th November 2020

Mr. Fiadjoe has been absolutely brilliant throughout my treatment - from the initial consultation, my surgery and during my recovery. He put me at ease straight away and I felt very confident under his care. He takes the time to listen to you, is very professional and reassuring. I would highly recommend Mr. Fiadjoe, he's an outstanding consultant.

15th December 2020
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

Thanks for your feedback. I will continue to do my very best for my patients.

Mr Fiadjoe's practice covers all aspects of gynaecology. He has specialist clinics in Urogynaecology and treats a large number of women each year with prolapse, urinary incontinence and other bladder problems including pain or recurrent cystitis. He offers the unique expertise of uterine preserving prolapse surgery (Minimally invasive) for women with prolapse who wish to keep their uterus or retain their fertility As he is both a Gynaecologist and Urogynaecologist he can see women who have both gynaecological problems and bladder symptoms, which is really useful as often these can occur at the same time. Mr Fiadjoe also has an interest in modern treatments for heavy periods and pelvic pain, which can often be performed in a day case setting. He has expertise in the laparoscopic (key hole) treatment of endometriosis. Mr Fiadjoe spent a year researching into Female Bladder problems and Vaginal wall Prolapse in Australia. He holds a Urogynaecology Fellowship from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Mr Fiadjoe lectures on aspects of Gynaecology and Urogynaecology at meetings both internationally, and within the UK. He has publications in both medical and scientific journals, along with published book chapter. He has a number of clinical excellence awards and awarded the Fellow of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist for his services to the Specialty. He is involved in a number of medical charity work around the world and involved in setting up a training program for Urogynaecology in Ghana as well as Gynaecology laparoscopic surgery at University teaching hospital Lusaka Zambia. He is a mentor to a number of students from Secondary school to postgraduate trainees.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists