mr-paul-fiadjoe

10th May 2022

Mr Fiadoe has been absolutely brilliant and I can’t thank him enough for the care he has given me. I was very nervous after seeing a different consultant. He listened to me and was very kind and explained that he could help me even phoning me in the evening to talk to me. I am now 12 weeks after my surgery and my life has completely changed for the better. I had wonderful care at Springfield Hospital from the initial consultation through to my operation and I will always be grateful to Mr Fiadjoe for actually changing my life.

10th May 2022
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad I was able to make a difference.

7th April 2022

Mr. Fiadjoe is a very personable and approachable consultant. He took time to explain treatments that were available to me in a very reassuring manner. I am now looking forward to a pain free future. What a relief ! Thank you Mr Fiadjoe.

9th November 2021

Mr Fiadjoe was very informative of my condiition. He explained things in a simple manner which I could understand. He took time to explain and did not rush anything. I had ample opportunity to ask questions. On the day of my operation, he again was available to answer any questions - he put my mind at ease of the whole procedure. The follow up appointment was thorough and not rushed. The care I received at the hospital was second to none. Highly recommend.

25th December 2021
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased you had a positive experience of our care. Will be happy to help anytime

2nd November 2021

Courteous, kind, patient, knowledgeable, clear in his explanations, skillful at completing surgery with no complications, available for aftercare if anything is worrying or if something happens that you are not expecting. His surgery transformed my anatomy and the quality of my life. I cannot thank him enough.

25th December 2021
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

Thanks so much for your feedback. Will continue to do my best for my patients.

Written by a NHS patient at Broomfield Hospital
1st June 2021

Dr Fiadjoe is such an amazing and caring Doctor. So many Ghyno refused to do my surgery but after good 17 years he finally did, I'm absolutely so so happy and so pleased with his works. He's polite, kind and listener. He listen my side and wear my shoes, accepting me and agreed to do the surgery. I was so pleased. Is been 6 weeks nearly since my surgery and I absolutely feels great, happy and stress free for something was annoying me for over 17 years. Thank you so much Dr Fiadjoe, lord will keep blessing your hands. All Dr Fiadjoe teams are so fantastic and helpful as well so kind. The gyno ward was fantastic, the nurses and health care Assistant they were absolutely amaizing, I only can say thank you so much to all your care to me, I absolutely appreciating. Dr Fiadjoe thank you so much, I can easily recommends anyone who need Gynecology to come to see you honestly, thank you, my prayer to you. Faridah Gullam

2nd June 2021
Response from Mr Paul Fiadjoe

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased your recovery is going very well. I will certainly pass on your appreciation to the rest of team on the Gynae ward and preadmission team.

Mr Fiadjoe's practice covers all aspects of gynaecology. He has specialist clinics in Urogynaecology and treats a large number of women each year with prolapse, urinary incontinence and other bladder problems including pain or recurrent cystitis. He offers the unique expertise of uterine preserving prolapse surgery (Minimally invasive) for women with prolapse who wish to keep their uterus or retain their fertility As he is both a Gynaecologist and Urogynaecologist he can see women who have both gynaecological problems and bladder symptoms, which is really useful as often these can occur at the same time. Mr Fiadjoe also has an interest in modern treatments for heavy periods and pelvic pain, which can often be performed in a day case setting. He has expertise in the laparoscopic (key hole) treatment of endometriosis. Mr Fiadjoe spent a year researching into Female Bladder problems and Vaginal wall Prolapse in Australia. He holds a Urogynaecology Fellowship from the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Mr Fiadjoe lectures on aspects of Gynaecology and Urogynaecology at meetings both internationally, and within the UK. He has publications in both medical and scientific journals, along with published book chapter. He has a number of clinical excellence awards and awarded the Fellow of Royal College of Obstetrician & Gynaecologist for his services to the Specialty. He is involved in a number of medical charity work around the world and involved in setting up a training program for Urogynaecology in Ghana as well as Gynaecology laparoscopic surgery at University teaching hospital Lusaka Zambia. He is a mentor to a number of students from Secondary school to postgraduate trainees.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists