Mr Paul Fewings

• Neurosurgery

30th March 2018
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

It is only 7 weeks since I was operated on by Mr Fewings for a 7cm tumour in my right frontal lobe. I met him for my initial diagnosis. He explained the options I had in a calm measured way which kept me calm. I signed the consent form and returned home to Cornwall. The following day I had a seizure, fortunately while I was still in bed. I was admitted to Derriford two days after on 31st January and was operated on 7th February. I feel I have made a remarkable recovery, physically I feel strong and since being home my energy and motivation has returned. I feel that Mr Fewings did a remarkable job and have to thank him for giving me my life back. I have an appointment at Derriford on 3rd May and just hope that I see Mr Fewings to thank him in person..

5th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Plymouth Nuffield Hospital

I just came across this site by accident as I was searching for a telephone number. But thought it was worthy of writing a review. Mr Fewings has met me on a few occasions as ibwas diagnosed with chronic spinal disc disease a few years ago. He has operated on me 3 years ago and again nearly a month ago. I can only reileterate previous comments. Mr Fewings gave exceptional care. Looking at my issues in an holistic manner. He listened to my issues, thoroughly investigating the cause of my pain and discomfort. He is a very skilful surgeon with a lovely'bedside manner which is sadly missing in today's society. I whole heartedly recommend Mr Fewings. Also may I take the opportunity to praise Mr Fewings 2 secretaries Kate and Tracy who are both helpful, warm and reassuring. I have seen Mr Fewings as both a private and NHS patient and there was no difference in the excellent care given.

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

Dr F was an amazing surgeon, I trust him 100% he helped me with my surgery and very pleased with the end result. He listened to all I had to say but also noticed straight away that I needed help as Mother Nature wasn’t going to after nearly a year of sciatic pain and a prolapsed disc.

20th September 2015
Written by a patient at Derriford Hospital

He listens to you and treats you as a person. Is an amaxing surgeon who has done two major ops on my neck and lower back

Nearest Neurosurgeons