Mr Paul Chatrath

• Otolaryngology

30th May 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I found Paul Chatrath an excellant consultant to talk to about my clinical problems and soon trusted his knowledge and expertise in explaining the various options and treatment that he thought were appropriate. Between us we would discuss options available and reach agreement. He performed an operation on my throat that was sucessful and to date remains so, I am very grateful to him for his expertise. You may find someone equal, but not better.

18th May 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I was very impressed with Mr Chatrath and with the care he took understanding my symptoms, I would recommend him to anyone suffering with Ear problems as I did. Excellent manner and very professional

10th May 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

‘ Having suffered for the last three years with nasal polyps and at times having no sense of taste or smell, we arranged for an appointment with Mr Chatrath. From the start the level of care was exceptional and I finally felt that someone was taking my condition seriously. I had a Polypectomy and a Balloon Sinuplasty at the beginning of April, the treatment I received from everyone at the hospital was first class and the aftercare I received was second to none. I can't thank Mr Chatrath enough for the level of treatment and the success of my operation and he has given me back the quality of life I haven’t had for the last three years, He is an outstanding Consultant and Surgeon.’ Diane Pooley- Grays, Essex.

Short link to review Mr Paul Chatrath: http://iwgc.net/eewcr