Mr Paul Chatrath

• Otolaryngology

19th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Mr Chatrath is the best ENT consultant i have seen in London. He is extremely calm intelligent and helpful. He always helps me with my fluctuating ENT issue. He is cute also.

11th January 2018
Written by a carer at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

My 5 years old son have had a surgical procedure called Coblation tonsillectomy carried out by Mr Paul Chatrath at the Nuffield Health Hospital.The surgery was scheduled to remove his tonsils and adenoid (adenotonsillectomy) due to frequent sickness. It was a great success and my son came back to his normal state the next day after the surgery. I was positively surprise how quickly and painless his recovery was and we have stopped giving him the painkillers 3 days after the operation- he was completely fine and ready to go back to school. Nevertheless , we kept him at home for the recommended 10 days in order to avoid any chances of infection.

28th November 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I suffered from a severely blocked nose especially in the sinuses. It felt like I had a bulldog clip on my nose. I made the initial appointment with Mr Chatrath which he made it very clear what he believed my issues were, I had a scan a few days later which confirmed what he expected and he suggested that there is a non-invasive surgery that would assist in alleviating the pain and discomfort that I was experiencing. I went ahead with surgery which involved a balloon type device being used in my sinuses to stretch the sinuses which allowed me to breathe once again through my nose. The whole procedure was straightforward and the only thing I wish I done differently is done it much earlier. I have also had additional benefits such as being able to taste and smell much better these days. Thank you Mr Chatrath for great care and giving me back the ability to breathe through my nose.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I was relieved to have found a specialist who could correct the problem which affected my life for such a long period post-op. Prior to having a revision in July 2017 with Dr Chatrath I was on steroid nasal spray and heavy use of antibiotic for the nasal swelling and pain I got after my Initial Rhinoplasty in Poland. For 2 years after my first Rhinoplasty I was on intermittent antibiotics for repeated infections and swelling in my nose. Despite having been to several doctors over the past 2 years throughout the UK and Europe they found nothing wrong with my nose. After visiting a Harley street surgeon, I was diagnosed with an inverted-V deformity and recommended to Dr Chatrath as he was the best surgeon to solve my problem. Thanks to Dr Chatrath I can breathe again and live my life without steroid sprays and discomfort.

23rd August 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Hartswood Hospital

In June we met with Dr Chatrath to talk about our son who is fifteen and who in the last five months only had a school attendance of 50% and had had tonsillitis three times and had constant problems with his throat . We made the decision to have the tonsills removed and like many parents we worried about the operation even on the week of the operation my son got tonsillitis again now making it four times .On the day of the operation we were still not sure it would go ahead but it did and everything went well and only a few hours later my son was ready to eat infact we left the hospital and headed to a McDonald's. But before we left Dr Chatrath explained everything we needed to know and what to expect after the operation and how to manage the pain he might be in , but the weird thing was yes he was in pain and discomfort but compared to some of the previous bouts of tonsillitis he was able to manage really well and also had a big appetite throughout his recovery so it wasn't all doom and gloom so thanks again Dr Chatrath my sons experience could not have gone better.

Nearest Otolaryngologists