Mr Parvinderpal Sains

23rd February 2018
Written by a patient at Princess Royal Hospital

I found on my first consultation with Mr Sains to be understanding, & that he answered all my questions & left me feeling at ease. Although my operation took longer than anticipated Mr Sains did an excellent job in repairing my stomach Hernia. When i recovered from the operation i was amazed & very pleased that my stomach was very flat & I have no pain. Mr Sains has now Dischard me as were both very satisfied with the work that he had done.

11th July 2016
Written by a patient at Worthing Hospital

Mr Sains performed an emergency Hartmann's procedure last year and reversed it this year. I didn't have any complications at all and didn't need to have a temporary stoma either. I am incredibly grateful for his care and skill in saving my life and giving me the chance now to enjoy the things I missed so much last year. As well as being a wonderful surgeon, he is also an extremely nice person and would most certainly recommend him to anyone needing his specialised surgery.

Short link to review Mr Parvinderpal Sains: http://iwgc.net/eyjm