Mr Paolo Bosco

28th October 2019

Paulo Bosco was the surgeon who replaced my aortic valve. Both before and after the operation he was willing to answer questions and put my wife and me totally at ease. Because he glued the incision I have a very pale scare. His pleasant friendly manner was extended when about a month after the operation I was experiencing bleading from the mouth. He telephoned me personally and talked through the problem and told me which drug to reduce. He is an exceptional surgeon that is also so pleasant that he makes one feel that you are the only person he is dealing with.

31st May 2019

Mr Bosco undertook bypass surgery on me. His explanations, attention and care, both prior to and after the operation were first class, and all done with a smile. And I was told that his stitching was a work of art! Thank you so much, Mr Bosco, for making the process as good as I could have possibly hoped.

13th March 2019

Mr Bosco, from the start explained everything that would happen as far as my Aortic Valve replacement was concerned. He listened both to my wife and me answering our questions. After the operation he was very caring and explained exactly what he had done during the operation. Besides being very professional he was also a very approachable person. Thank you for all you did I feel so much better.

4th April 2018

Mr Bosco and his team A true professional Thank you for saving my life Charlie

12th October 2017

I would like to thank Mr Bosco for the great care he gave me during my emergency double bypass. Although I was not with it most of the time, he took great time to explain to my family what was happening. He is a great surgeon and a gentleman. Thank you for saving my life

• Cardiothoracic surgery