Mr Osama Dessouky MSc MD FRCS (ORL-HNS) ENT Consultant

Specialist interest in Rhinoplasty, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery, Turbinate reduction surgery, Nasal blockage, Nasal allergy, Sinusitis, Snoring, Smell Disorders, General Paediatric ENT and General ENT

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th October 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Dr Osama Dessouky is a very good doctor because he knows what he is doing, he explained everything which I should know in detail, he tried his best so I can understand. Overall, he’s a great doctor.

5th October 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

Mr Dessouky is a fantastic surgeon. I had a deviated nasal septum for over 2 years and Mr Dessouky corrected this with septoplasty in June at CUH. Before seeing him at CUH, I had seen two other ENT consultants, both of whom made me feel ignored as a patient. Mr Dessouky takes the time to listen to you as a patient. He is a thorough and coherent doctor. He sent me for an X-ray of my sinuses to ensure they were not blocked. He also made sure I understood the risks of septoplasty. The surgery went perfectly well; however, I believe the quality of post-op care that was provided by the outpatient team could have been better. The nurse gave me the wrong size in the compression socks. They were too small. None of the nurses offered me a warm drink. I thought the hospital volunteer was more attentive than some of the nurses. One nurse left me to bleed for about 10 minutes and ignored my request for a new nasal gauze, despite me asking them to change it immediately. Overall, I am a highly satisfied patient who would recommend Mr Dessouky to any ENT patient. I have not experienced any post-op. problems relating to my septum. Very pleased with the results. However, I strongly believe the quality of post-op care provided by the outpatients team could be improved.

3rd October 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I have had 4/5 appointments with Mr Dessouky and he has been exceptionally caring and gone out of his way to explain & describe my Endoscopic resection of Left Nasal Mass operation. He has a very comforting attitude/ personality and very re-assuring approach. He is so dedicated which manifests itself by him showing me various photos, sketches of a very wide range of polyps / inverted pappalomas, etc His passion for his work shines through so much that he is forwarding photos of my op later and I am sure he does this for each and every patient . I am so pleased to be living in Croydon and having access to CUH . Big shout out for the NHS! Mr Dessouky was concerned about the bruising on my hand from the canular and sent me straight to A&E to have it checked for infection . This was a good opportunity to see our new A&E department recently opened. My husband is so impressed with the hospital that he is in the process of Volunteering & waiting for the induction . My older son was born in CUH 45 yrs ago in the days when you were able to stay in for 10 days & I was impressed with the then new wing. Thankyou Mr Dessouky for looking after me so well. Carolyn Kelly

3rd October 2019

Bilateral tonsillectomy Amazing surgeon

19th September 2019
Written by a patient at Croydon University Hospital

I was very fortunate to have Dr Dessouky as my surgeon for an open septorhinoplasty with septial reconstruction using a PDS plate and implant on the 11th of September. His high level of professionalism and his easy going personality made the whole process undeniably easier than it could ever possibly be. Before the surgery he made sure that I was fully aware of what procedure I was going to undergo; explaining it in a lot of precision and depth. I have truly never met such a knowledgable and experienced professional, his care for his patients go unrivalled and I hit jackpot having him as my surgeon since he really is the epitome of an outstanding doctor. Thanks to him my very broken nose with the deviated septum has been fixed and my nose looks better than ever. Any patient would be lucky to have him. Thank you Dr Dessouky!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Nearest Sleep medicine specialists

1 mile

Short link to review Mr Osama Dessouky MSc MD FRCS (ORL-HNS) ENT Consultant: http://iwgc.net/eh6ui