14th October 2021

The first thing that I remembered when I met Mr Aweid was his friendliness. He put me at ease straight away, explaining about the procedure that was involved with the operation and the after care that follows. I have seen him several times now and he always asks how I’m getting on and listens intensively. I would highly recommend Mr Aweid. If it was allowed (because of covid rules), I would shake his hand. Thank you Mr Aweid

5th October 2021

Mr Aweid is very thorough, attentive and an expert in his field. When I saw him with my multi ligament knee injury, I felt very reassured as he told me he had a lot of experience with these cases. He even had his own post surgery rehabilitation protocol for such injuries. My injuries were severe and the 6 hour surgery was extensive. The post operative result has been more than satisfactory and Mr Aweid has been easy to contact and always available for any questions and reassurances I may have needed. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring surgeries that are within his specialty.

29th September 2021

I had a total knee replacement in July 2021 under the care of Mr Osama Aweid. His conduct and manner are excellent, everything was explained to me prior to and after surgery. He even phoned me at home to see how I was recovering. I would fully recommend him. I have made an excellent recovery and am pain free for the first time in many years. Thank you for your wonder care.

29th September 2021

Great team and I’m very glad that I met this doctor.

17th September 2021

My consultation with Mr Aweid was very informative giving me the choice of surgery on my knee, with all the pros and cons of each explained in full. He listened to my concerns and indecision on timing of operation and when I changed my mind to have the operation as soon as possible, it went ahead. Following my pre operation assessment he rang me personally to finalise what was happening. I greatly appreciated this. His calm caring professional manner continued on the day of the operation and at my post operation outpatient appt.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery