12th June 2022

Mr Aweid operated on my right knee at Wrexham Maelor Hospital on April 19, 2022. I had been in agony for over 3 years and could hardly walk. Recovery was painful after the procedure but the pain has now completely gone. It is a marvelous feeling to be able to walk without pain. I would certainly recommend Mr Aweid to anybody who is suffering from knee problems. Thank you Mr Aweid

19th May 2022

From my first consultation in regards to my arthritis in my knee to my knee operation Mr. Aweid fully discussed with me and also listened to me about my problem and concerns. When I went in for my operation Mr. Aweid came to me on the ward and told me about the procedure we had a full conversation as what would happen. When the operation was over he came to me in recovery and told me how it went and that it was a successful operation. Following my discharge from hospital I had to have physio for the next 12 weeks until I saw him again in clinic where he was very pleased with my progress and was happy everything was okay. Following our discussion in the clinic I have now booked in to have my other knee done towards the end of the year and I have no concerns in regards to this and would recommend Mr. Aweid to any one who is thinking about this kind of surgery.

12th May 2022

Service was brilliant truly could see that Dr cared about me as a patient

Written by a private patient at The Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital
29th April 2022

Mr Aweid is a top class doctor. Very professional whilst also easy going and extremely easy to talk to and understand the complexities of the issues he is looking into. Went out of his way to ensure my care was going well and kept in touch. Couldn't recommend him enough, I would rate more than 5 stars if I could!

3rd February 2022

Dr aweid was brilliant from the 1st appointment we had together, talked about my whole procedure in full depth and gave me a full understanding that he knew all about my surgery and put me at ease. I knew I was in good hands under dr aweid. Just had my 3rd follow up appointment and everything is going brilliantly my scar is so neat and tidy and my knee has never felt so good. Brilliant care befell during and after my surgery.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery