Mr Omer Aziz

Mr. Aziz is a consultant colorectal and laparoscopic surgeon at The Christie, one of Europe's largest comprehensive cancer centres. At the Colorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre he specialises in colorectal cancer (primary, advanced, and recurrent disease), anal cancer, appendix tumours, peritoneal tumours, and coloproctology. He is experienced in open and laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intra-peritoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), advanced laparoscopic techniques, and endoscopic procedures. Mr Aziz's NHS practice is at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and he sees private patients at The Christie Clinic and The Wilmslow Hospital at 52 Alderley Road.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Christie Hospital

Great thanks to Mr Aziz and his team, I was refered to Mr Aziz by my Consultant at Worcester in January this year as there was nothing further they could offer there, Mr Aziz took the time in February to go through the procedure and explain every little detail, he operated in May and all is well recovery is good at the moment , i can not thank him enough.

5th June 2017
Written by a patient at Christie Hospital

Mr Aziz and his team at The Christie have been truly excellent at every stage, from picking my case up following surgery to remove my appendix in Worcester through the consultation, surgery and post surgery care. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have received such a high level of care, attention and medically advanced treatment. I would unreservedly recommend Mr Aziz and his team at The Christie.

17th April 2017
Written by a patient at Christie Hospital

I was referred to Mr Aziz in November 2016 having been diagnosed with advanced disease two months earlier. I have been under his care since then and went through a complex operation in February followed up by additional procedures. During my stay in hospital, I had multiple daily visits to ensure my progress was on track. I have gained immense confidence in his competence, proactive approach and planning. I can only praise his professional conduct, skills and meticulous attention to detail. His foresight and preparedness for all eventualities puts the patient and their family members at ease during difficult times. He is very accessible when the need arises and has shown no hesitation to visit me in hospital even during the most unsociable periods/hours. I have no hesitations in recommending him.

11th February 2017
Written by a patient at Christie Hospital

fantastic treatment and care by all the staff at the Christie Manchester . all the staff put you at ease which helps so much . thank you so very much for looking after me . ANDREW Lancaster .

7th February 2017
Written by a patient at Christie Hospital

I found Mr Aziz and his team to be caring and compassionate. Mr Aziz took the time to explain in a calm and clear way what treatment he felt would be best for me. I underwent Cytoreductive surgery with HIPEC including right hemicolectomy on the 1st December 2016, my stay in hospital was 10 days, my recovery is progressing well. I received excellent care from all the medical and auxiliary staff at Christie Hospital. Thank you

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »