Mr Omer Aziz

Mr. Aziz is a consultant colorectal and laparoscopic surgeon at The Christie, one of Europe's largest comprehensive cancer centres. At the Colorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre he specialises in colorectal cancer (primary, advanced, and recurrent disease), anal cancer, appendix tumours, peritoneal tumours, and coloproctology. He is experienced in open and laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intra-peritoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), advanced laparoscopic techniques, and endoscopic procedures. Mr Aziz's NHS practice is at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and he sees private patients at The Christie Clinic and The Wilmslow Hospital at 52 Alderley Road.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

The care and attention given at The Christies was superb.

1st January 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

Mr Aziz found time for both me and my family to explain my treatment and care. Cancer is a frightening thing to have to face but the team at The Christie were always there to help. i would also like to thank the staff on the ccu ward and also on ward 10

29th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Christie

My cancer had returned after 4yrs & after having various tests I thought it was the end for me, both my husband & myself were so scared at our first meeting with Mr Aziz, but he was so gentle & caring when he explained the diagnosis & possible treatment options to us, that we had the utmost confidence in him from that day onwards, he explained everything clearly & even drew a little diagram to show us what the operation entailed, he said he would do all he could to get me the best outcome possible, which he did, I am well on the road to recovery, due also to the fantastic team who work with Mr Aziz, I have spoken to Rebecca Halstead on many occasions for advice, he is a very skilled surgeon but also a very kind, down to earth & thoughtful man, I would recommend Mr Aziz to everyone, he has saved my life, thank you so very much, Gwen & John Mountford

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at The Christie

I couldn't praise Mr Aziz enough and would certainly recommend him for all the care and expertise he showed to me. He listened to all my concerns and explained everything in great detail what he had to do. When you are faced with major surgery, to have someone who is so positive and reassuring ,it gives you so much confidence in what you are going to face in the days ahead. It is 12 months since surgery and after a course of chemotherapy and 2 six monthly scans , I have seen Mr Aziz twice who has informed me everything is clear..and my next appointment will be in 6 months time. Thank you again Mr Aziz and your team for all your care and attention you have shown me.

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at The Christie

Mr. Aziz's care is second to none. He really made me feel at ease and explained everything in detail that I could understand and he always took the time to make sure I understood everything and that I was okay after my operation. He is a very attentive man.

Short link to review Mr Omer Aziz: http://iwgc.net/eftsf