Mr Omer Aziz

Mr. Aziz is a consultant colorectal and laparoscopic surgeon at The Christie, one of Europe's largest comprehensive cancer centres. At the Colorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre he specialises in colorectal cancer (primary, advanced, and recurrent disease), anal cancer, appendix tumours, peritoneal tumours, and coloproctology. He is experienced in open and laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intra-peritoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), advanced laparoscopic techniques, and endoscopic procedures. Mr Aziz's NHS practice is at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and he sees private patients at The Christie Clinic and The Wilmslow Hospital at 52 Alderley Road.

2nd May 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

i recently came through very complex surgery for bowel cancer and other complications.all carried out successfully by mr aziz.. from my 1st consultation mr.aziz and all of team made myself and my family feel completely at ease.his down to earth manner and he explained everything that needed to be done in great detail.. i would thoroughly reccomend the christie ,mr aziz and his whole team to anyone needing this kind of treatment.most sincerely..alan hinsley''

4th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

Dr Aziz made me feel very comfortable from the first meeting, kept me fully up to date throughout my initial consultation, my operation and post op. If you are having any doubts and are nervous then don't be. Rest assured you are in good hands, Dr Aziz also has a very good team in support.

10th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

It took 3 check-up scans before the doctor could diagnose what I had, as the radiologist wouldn't do a contrast scan due to my poor kidney function. However, once the drinking scan was seen by Mr Aziz he was very quick to call me in and explain fully the options I had and what he thought the anomaly on the scan could be. He arranged an operation promptly and kept both myself and my family appraised fully. He was very professional and informative both before and afterwards on the ward and at my last checkup.

1st March 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

The whole experience was very positive from the first meeting through to post-operative consultation. Follow-up treatment and future care plans were explained in full. Mr. Aziz was very pro-active & treated my case with immediate response. At all times, I was fully informed, supported and all my queries were answered with sensitivity and honesty. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Mr. Aziz. All aspects of my care were superb.

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at The Christie

From the moment I was diagnosed with the illness/condition, Mr Aziz and his team have been nothing short of outstanding and professional with all their hard work and support in helping me get through what was a very traumatic and harrowing experience. From the initial consultancy to the operation and continuing through to post operative care, he has taken the time to explain the everything in detail and this continues in my post operation recovery - I cant thank him and his team enough.

Short link to review Mr Omer Aziz: http://iwgc.net/eftsf