mr-omer-aziz

28th June 2020

One of the best surgeons I have consulted. My experience with other surgeons pale when compared with Mr Aziz. He takes close interest in his patients and he does his best to help when other surgeons are reluctant. Very well mannered with high knowledge and experience entwined with ability to explain complex matters in simple language. Open and honest. His aftercare is exceptional. He took appropriate steps to alleviate my pain and suffering when others failed. He gave me hope and restore my quality of life. My family and myself are grateful.

22nd June 2020

All my questions and concerns were answered Sometimes communication with the ward could have been better. Overall I was 1005 satisfied with my treatment and follow up session MANY THANKS TO ALL THE TEAM.

31st March 2020

Spoke to Dr Aziz over the telephone about my scan results and I must admit he makes you feel so at ease when he explains things to you,which to me is a huge plus.so once again I would just like to take this opportunity to once again thank him.

27th March 2020

I feel extremely privileged to have been referred to Mr Aziz and his team at the Christie. The quality of care was second to none, I was dealt with swiftly and put at ease during every step of my treatment. At my initial consultation everything about my condition was explained thoroughly and sensitively. Due to the current coronavirus pandemic I was unable to attend the Christie for my 6 week check, Mr Aziz telephoned me at my allotted appointment time and once again, explained clearly the pathology results following my surgery, how we would deal with any future treatment etc. I did not feel hurried and was able to ask lots of questions and, most importantly, reassured that Mr Aziz and his team are available if I need to contact them at any point and that they will continue to monitor me in the future.

27th March 2020

Mr Aziz was a fantastic consultant. He was extremely professional and spoke in a way that made my situation easy to understand and was more than happy to explain things multiple times if needed. Post surgery he explained my situation very clearly and made me feel at ease. He and his team provided amazing care during my surgery and afterwards. During my post opp appointment he explained the result of my tests clearly and made sure to check on how I was doing personally. When a consultant takes the time to treat you as a person and not just a patient it really helps. Overall I feel extremely lucky to have been treated Mr Aziz and his team.

Mr Omer Aziz was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Mr. Aziz is a consultant colorectal and laparoscopic surgeon at The Christie, one of Europe's largest comprehensive cancer centres. At the Colorectal and Peritoneal Oncology Centre he specialises in colorectal cancer (primary, advanced, and recurrent disease), anal cancer, appendix tumours, peritoneal tumours, and coloproctology. He is experienced in open and laparoscopic cytoreductive surgery with hyperthermic intra-peritoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC), advanced laparoscopic techniques, and endoscopic procedures. Mr Aziz's NHS practice is at The Christie NHS Foundation Trust and he sees private patients at The Christie Clinic and The Wilmslow Hospital at 52 Alderley Road.

Short link to review Mr Omer Aziz: http://iwgc.net/eftsf