Mr Olujimi Jibodu

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

8th October 2017
Written by a patient at York Hospital

Had to undergo a hysterectomy due to heavy bleeding and 10cm fibroid. I was a bit hesitant but Mr Jibodu listened, made me feel at ease and explained everything clearly. At no point was I apprehensive due to the care I received before, during and after my operation. His team were thorough and caring. Almost 6 weeks on now and I feel so much better. I would recommend Mr Jibodu 100%.

21st June 2017
Written by a patient at York Hospital

Very attentive Explains things easily and answers every question

12th April 2016
Written by a patient at York Hospital

After googling Mr Jibodu and seeing the 1 star review I was a bit nervous about my appointment with him today but he was lovely. Put me totally at ease during both the consultation and examination.

3rd February 2016
Written by a patient at York Hospital

Mr. Jibodu was caring, explained my procedure in great detail and also other options available and has a wonderful "bedside manner". Perhaps most importantly, he is an excellent surgeon who has given me not only a good result, but a new lease of life.

8th April 2015
Written by a patient at York Hospital

Arrogant and inconsiderate. My review is not a result of a recent hospital visit, therefore not fueled by emotions. This is an honest opinion of somebody who was mistreated and neglected.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists