Mr Oliver Garth Titley

Mr Titley is a consultant plastic surgeon at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. He is a fully accredited plastic surgeon and has been on the General Medical Council's specialist register since 1999.He is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons. He strongly believes in listening to his patients wishes and concerns and providing them with clear information in a friendly, non-judgmental way. His aim is to always deliver safe surgery, with excellent pre- and postoperative care, to well-informed patients. Mr Titley offers a range of cosmetic and non-cosmetic procedures, the most popular being: Cosmetic breast surgery of the breast (enlargement, uplift, one-stage enlargement and uplift, secondary surgery after previous breast augmentation) Abdominal reshaping (tummy-tuck) Labial reshaping (cosmetic labia minora reduction) Prominent ear-correction Non-surgical treatments for facial rejuvenation Benign skin lesions (moles, cysts etc.) Surgery for recurrent pilonidal sinus Hand surgery

• Plastic surgery

29th June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

Mr Titley was absolutely amazing from start to finish! He listened to everything I said at my consultation and advised me in the best way. He is so calming and reassuring I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. My surgery is complete & the results are a million times better than I could have ever imagined! Mr Titley listened to everything I said that I did and did not want and he way more than delivered! I have already recommended him to so many people, amazing is an understatement!

23rd June 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Little Aston Hospital

I found Mr Titley very approachable throughout my whole experience from my very first visit to my last. I would highly recommend him to anyone could not fault him in anyway. He made my whole experience (which ban be daunting at times) as relaxed and as comfortable as possible. One very happy customer.

Nearest Plastic surgeons