mr-nurul-ahad

5th March 2020

I saw Mr Ahad after being referred to him by my own GP. I had previously been misdiagnosed by the local hospital in Birmingham and was in severe pain due to arthritis of the hip. Mr Ahad was very professional and understanding of my pain and condition. He was thorough in his diagnosis and I was sent to have an X-ray on the same day. After reviewing the X-ray his immediate response was that I should have a total hip replacement. This was then carried out by Mr Ahad himself and the surgery was a success. I felt looked after throughout the process. The six week follow up consultation went well and Mr Ahad was very helpful in explaining everything I should be doing in the following weeks. Overall, I am totally happy with my treatment.

9th January 2020

Mr.Ahad made my TKR surgery an amazing experience. I felt extremely confident in this Care unit, all staff were professional and caring. He was extremely approachable and I had complete faith in him and was proved right. I have had a very successful outcome, and am absolutely delighted.

7th November 2019

Mr Ahad is extremely professional, personable and thorough. He made sure I understood all of the pros and cons related to my surgery and gave me time to ask questions. After my surgery he explained how the surgery went and again gave me a chance to ask questions which was really reassuring. In my follow up appointment, Mr Ahad gave me the opportunity to discuss my recovery and longer term milestones. I would like to thank Mr Ahad for his caring nature and more importantly, for making me pain free!

9th August 2019

Mr Nurul Ahad is a true professional and a excellent consultant and he listens to what you have to say and advises accordingly and to the point, i would recommend that any person that requires orthopedic surgery to go and see Ahad.

24th July 2019

This Man says it how it is . No problem whatsoever Carried out procedure excellently. Highly Recommend this Doctor Many Thanks David Ellis

Passionate Orthopaedic Consultant who enjoys his job and aims to treat patients as individuals. I believe good care is a partnership amongst the whole team with an absolute focus on the patient. It is a responsibility that I take very seriously and I continue to learn and grow from every encounter. I believe in progress and continue to take an active role in shaping Orthopaedics through my position as Orthopaedic Clinical Director in CareUK, Expert Witness to the courts and advisory position in charitable organisations. My passion for improvement is also reflected in my personal life enjoying new skills which includes skydiving, flying, scuba diving and baking. My recent fund raising includes: London marathon for National Osteoprosis Spanish Bull Run for Breast cancer Sky diving homeless in Bangladesh Television appeal Children in Gaza. Research and publications: Tendon injury and repair. Discogenic pain. Brachial plexus injury and treatment. Infection and joint replacement.

Short link to review Mr Nurul Ahad: http://iwgc.net/eeqr8