Mr Nirooshun Rajendran MD FRCS

#sayThankYou

Thank you for helping my son, he’s my only son and the youngest. My husband was in and out of hospital for 2 years, so when my son only had good things to say about you, we appreciated all you were doing for him. He initially lost trust and faith in his healthcare until you met him 2 days prior to his surgery, for that we as a family can never thank you enough.

1st June 2020
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital
1st June 2020

My son was diagnosed with UC in 2019 May. I found my son to be very distressed and upset during his period of stay at the hospital. Although a stressful time for the whole family, I found comfort in the fact my son spoke highly of him and trusted Mr Rajendran’s advice. Since June 14th my son has been in a better place and though had to recover, looks much better than when he was unwell, I could never thank Mr Rajendran enough.

Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital
5th March 2020

I suddenly experienced symptoms of IBD, in particular Ulcerative Colitis while abroad in March 2019. I was seen at Queen’s April 2019, and was very anxious, upset, and nervous. However after meeting with Dr Rajendran in June 2019, after a 6 week hospital stay, I was given the answers needed. Naturally I was unaware of the exact outcome of my health issues at the time. Dr Rajendran has always been helpful, polite, and has always gone out of his way to give me the extra piece of support I’ve needed along my journey. Although a surgeon, his communication, advice and thoroughness has strongly aided my mental recovery from my surgeries with Dr Rajendran. I highly recommend anyone with IBD to seek him for surgical advice. Thank you so much for the clarity, support, surgery and aftercare.

Consultant Colorectal Surgeon and General Surgeon BHR NHS Trust