10th February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

"I found Dr Sojitra at Spire Hospital through recommendation. After losing over 3 stone I had gone from a 38C to a 32A/B and wasn't happy with my body despite the weight loss. I looked into breast augmentation and decided it was the right choice for me. Surgery won't fix self esteem issues but it helped me feel comfortable in my own skin again. I told Dr Sojitra my dream breast size is a 32DD and he recommended me a certain sized implant for each breast to even out the size of my breasts as naturally one was smaller than the other. He also recommended that I go over the muscle as I had excess skin to help the implants look natural. He was completely right, because my new natural looking breasts have been measured at a 32DD, my scar isn't noticeable unless under close inspection & it doesn't even feel like I've had surgery! The staff especially Teresa and Carolyn at Spire Harpenden made me feel at home throughout my consultations, surgery and also with the aftercare. The team helped me feel positive despite the nerves of an operation. I will recommend Dr Sojitra to anyone I know interested in breast surgery. You have changed my life - Thank you!"

10th February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

I was recommended by a friend of mine to go and see Dr Nilesh Sojitra for breast surgery after having a bad experience two years ago in another private hospital. I could not even look in the mirror, I was so unhappy. Dr Nilesh reassured me, I was so nervous to go through it again but I am glad I did, it all worked out and I am so happy, they are perfect and I can now look in the mirror. I would recommend Dr Nilesh and all the nurses were lovely and looked after me.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

Mr Sojitra has given me my confidence back. The whole process from start to finish was effortless! For as long as I can remember I had a lump on my right hand ring finger. It’s something that has bothered me for years as people would always ask me about it and I didn’t know how to explain what it was. I was introduced to Mr Sojitra at the Spire Harpenden Hospital when I went along for an open evening to get an idea of what could be done to remove the lump. During my consultation he told me what I could expect as a result of surgery. I felt completely confident that Mr Sojitra would be able to achieve a result I would be happy with. My appointment was made a couple of days later, the process was so quick and easy. When I arrived for surgery his team made me feel comfortable. Mr Sojitra confirmed everything that was going to happen and reminded me of what I would expect to see as a result of the surgery. The surgery was so quick it felt like it was over before it had even started. He said that he was happy with the result and that I would need two follow up appointments to check everything was healing nicely. I have since had my two follow up appointments and I cannot stop smiling and showing off my hand to everyone. Mr Sojitra has given me back so much confidence from something so small. I feel two words such as “thank you” seem so minimal compared to how much gratitude I have. I am truly grateful for what he has been able to achieve.

1st February 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

' I recently decided to have a breast augmentation. After many years of deliberating, I received an extremely high recommendation from a client. I took the plunge and booked a consultation. I met with Mr Sojitra and instantly felt at ease. He was friendly, confident and gave me clear, honest advice. I felt so re-assured I booked my procedure the next day. After my operation I felt extremely supported by Mr Sojitras nurse and pa. Both contacted me regularly to make sure I was well. Having their support and being able to call someone if I had any questions really put my mind at ease. I could not recommend Mr Sojitra more highly. My breasts are exactly what I asked for. My scars are small and have healed perfectly. I couldn't be happier.'

29th January 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital

From the fist phone call to being signed out from bupa spire hospital after my mastopexy procedure was a pleasure , the staff were amazing , Carolyn was very helpful and lovely and teresa's aftercare was brilliant . My surgeon nilesh did exactly what I was hoping for and I'm so happy with my results. I would not go anywhere else but bupa and I will always recommend. Rebecca

Nearest Plastic surgeons