8th June 2018
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

I am writing on behalf of my 88 year old mother who was recently seen by Mr Agarwal and had biopsies taken. My mother asked me to write to convey her appreciation for the excellent care and attention she received from Mr Agarwal and his team. My mother was an extremely anxious patient but she was put at ease because of the kind and patient way the procedure was explained to her and she feels she was treated with respect and dignity at all times.

8th June 2018
Written by a patient at Northwick Park Hospital

Mr Agarwal, did an excellent hysterectomy for me. It was without any issues and I am very happy with the out come. He is a good role model for others.

14th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Mr Agarwal performed my polypectomy surgery. Everything from the initial consultation to the post op follow up was superb. He is very professional and listens to my concerns.The operation went very well. Thank you very much Mr Agarwal!

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Agarwal enough! My Agarwal performed a cystectomy on me recently. He is not only a great surgeon, but he also cares very much about his patients. Another consultant had previously said the cyst was too big to remove by laparoscopy (key-hole surgery) and that there was a 95% chance he would have to remove my ovary too. I found Mr Agarwal’s details online and was able to be referred to him. Although he agreed with the previous consultant, he listened to and understood my concerns. He said that, although laparotomy would be preferential, he would try to remove the cyst by laparoscopy first, and then, if he found it necessary, would change to a laparotomy. He also said that there was a 6-7 in 10 chance he would have to remove the ovary. It was really touching that he gave me a big smile and waved as I walked past the room he was in to go to the operating theatre. I woke up after the surgery and was told, not only that everything had been done by laparoscopy, but I still had two ovaries! I was told Mr Agarwal had worked incredibly hard and patiently to save the ovary. Thank you so much, Mr Agarwal. - His secretary is also lovely and very helpful.

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I was referred to Dr Agarwal whilst suffering from subfertility issues. My partner and I were initially somewhat overwhelmed and daunted by the process and treatment we may have had to go through however Mr Agarwal immediately put us at ease and was positive, straightforward and friendly in his advice and suggested treatment. I was lucky enough to discover I was pregnant within 6 weeks of meeting with Mr Agarwal and beginning his prescribed treatment plan and it was heartwarming to receive his congratulations and offer of continued support for any future issues.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists