14th January 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Mr Agarwal performed my polypectomy surgery. Everything from the initial consultation to the post op follow up was superb. He is very professional and listens to my concerns.The operation went very well. Thank you very much Mr Agarwal!

2nd November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I cannot praise Mr Agarwal enough! My Agarwal performed a cystectomy on me recently. He is not only a great surgeon, but he also cares very much about his patients. Another consultant had previously said the cyst was too big to remove by laparoscopy (key-hole surgery) and that there was a 95% chance he would have to remove my ovary too. I found Mr Agarwal’s details online and was able to be referred to him. Although he agreed with the previous consultant, he listened to and understood my concerns. He said that, although laparotomy would be preferential, he would try to remove the cyst by laparoscopy first, and then, if he found it necessary, would change to a laparotomy. He also said that there was a 6-7 in 10 chance he would have to remove the ovary. It was really touching that he gave me a big smile and waved as I walked past the room he was in to go to the operating theatre. I woke up after the surgery and was told, not only that everything had been done by laparoscopy, but I still had two ovaries! I was told Mr Agarwal had worked incredibly hard and patiently to save the ovary. Thank you so much, Mr Agarwal. - His secretary is also lovely and very helpful.

11th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I was referred to Dr Agarwal whilst suffering from subfertility issues. My partner and I were initially somewhat overwhelmed and daunted by the process and treatment we may have had to go through however Mr Agarwal immediately put us at ease and was positive, straightforward and friendly in his advice and suggested treatment. I was lucky enough to discover I was pregnant within 6 weeks of meeting with Mr Agarwal and beginning his prescribed treatment plan and it was heartwarming to receive his congratulations and offer of continued support for any future issues.

23rd September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I was referred to Mr Agarwal by my GP, as I had some intimate issues and some minor surgery was required. I can not recommend Mr Agarwal enough! He was an absolute professional, putting my mind at rest, ensuring I knew exactly what was going on and what the plan of action was. He would personally contact me and bent over backwards to ensure I got the treatment required in a timely fashion. He was incredibly understanding and we built excellent rapport. Despite the intimate nature of the appointments and surgery I always felt at ease and this is entirely down to the professionalism of him and his excellent team. I cant thank him enough, the surgery was mostly successful and as a result, my confidence has improved no end. I would recommend him to anyone, especially if you have any concerns or worries, he was truly amazing. Thank you so much!

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

I went to see Mr Nilesh Agarwal following a professional recommendation for his reputation as a Consultant Gynaecologist and Surgeon; furthermore because of his experience and expertise specifically in Laparoscopy. I found Mr Agarwal to be kind, positive and extremely informed, all of which instilled confidence during what was inevitably a difficult time. He tested in full to make a thorough diagnosis and his explanation of the options and procedures was very clear. His advice was both candid and helpful and we agreed on the best plan of action. The surgery itself was far better than I could have hoped; major surgery all successfully performed via laparoscopy. Making appointments with Mr Agarwal was a refreshingly straight-forward and prompt process and helped with my work commitments. My sincere thanks to Mr Agarwal and I highly recommend him to others.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists