mr-nilesh-agarwal

7th September 2020

I had an operation which normally would take 45 minutes but took around 4 hours to complete due to complexity of the adhesions present. I am extremely grateful and believe that no other surgeon could have done such a good job. I am very impressed with his professionalism, expertise, skills and knowledge.

27th March 2020

I was very well looked after by Mr. Agarwal and am grateful for his decisive help.

22nd March 2020

I saw Mr Agarwal at the Churchill clementine hospital for sub fertility issues I have been having. He was professional, straight to the point, asked me all the relevant questions and made me feel at ease. My journey was followed up every so often with regular appointments and he ensured that I completed all tests, scans that were required. I had a few problems trying to book in my HSG scan but he did not discharge me and waited until this last scan was done. He gave great advice and explored all paths before agreeing with myself that all tests were fine and had no choice other than discharging me from his care. I would definitely recommend him as a consultant and I am very thankful to have received care given by him.

16th March 2020

It went everything so smoothly.

31st January 2020

I was extremely anxious before meeting Mr N. Agarwal but the moment the consultation started, he immediately put me at ease. He was very frank and straightforward, and explained the procedure/ treatment very clearly, whilst also being very sympathetic. He took the time to explain the procedure in detail, ensuring that I understood everything.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists