11th October 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I was referred to Dr Agarwal whilst suffering from subfertility issues. My partner and I were initially somewhat overwhelmed and daunted by the process and treatment we may have had to go through however Mr Agarwal immediately put us at ease and was positive, straightforward and friendly in his advice and suggested treatment. I was lucky enough to discover I was pregnant within 6 weeks of meeting with Mr Agarwal and beginning his prescribed treatment plan and it was heartwarming to receive his congratulations and offer of continued support for any future issues.

23rd September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I was referred to Mr Agarwal by my GP, as I had some intimate issues and some minor surgery was required. I can not recommend Mr Agarwal enough! He was an absolute professional, putting my mind at rest, ensuring I knew exactly what was going on and what the plan of action was. He would personally contact me and bent over backwards to ensure I got the treatment required in a timely fashion. He was incredibly understanding and we built excellent rapport. Despite the intimate nature of the appointments and surgery I always felt at ease and this is entirely down to the professionalism of him and his excellent team. I cant thank him enough, the surgery was mostly successful and as a result, my confidence has improved no end. I would recommend him to anyone, especially if you have any concerns or worries, he was truly amazing. Thank you so much!

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

I went to see Mr Nilesh Agarwal following a professional recommendation for his reputation as a Consultant Gynaecologist and Surgeon; furthermore because of his experience and expertise specifically in Laparoscopy. I found Mr Agarwal to be kind, positive and extremely informed, all of which instilled confidence during what was inevitably a difficult time. He tested in full to make a thorough diagnosis and his explanation of the options and procedures was very clear. His advice was both candid and helpful and we agreed on the best plan of action. The surgery itself was far better than I could have hoped; major surgery all successfully performed via laparoscopy. Making appointments with Mr Agarwal was a refreshingly straight-forward and prompt process and helped with my work commitments. My sincere thanks to Mr Agarwal and I highly recommend him to others.

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth

I saw Mr Agarwal recently and I was so worried but he put me at ease immediately. My problem was sorted quickly. I found him to be kind, caring and clever. And he has a sense of humour! Last of all My Husband thought he was great as well.

10th February 2017