Add your review of Mr Nigel Richardson

Broomfield Hospital
General surgery

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Mr Nigel Richardson

18 reviews

I am a Consultant General & Colorectal Surgeon with Mid Essex Hospitals NHS Trust (MEHT), working primarily at Broomfield Hospital in Chelmsford. I also work at Braintree Community Hospital and Ramsay Springfield Hospital. I trained at St George's Hospital Medical School in London and graduated in 1986 with MBBS (London) In 1991 I became a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England. In 1995 I gained a Master of Surgery Degree from the University of London following submission of a thesis studying the potential relationship between the organism Mycobacterium paratuberculosis and Crohn's disease in humans. In 1997 I worked at Flinders University of South Australia as an Honorary Clinical Lecturer. In 1999 I was appointed as Consultant Surgeon at MEHT. Since 2011 I have been Clinical Director for Surgery at MEHT.

Specialties