Mr Nellickal Anandan

12th January 2018
Written by a patient at Stamford and Rutland Hospital

From my first appointment with Mr Anandan I really appreciated the understanding approach with which he dealt with my medical problem. My appointments were never rushed and I felt comfortable discussing the issues I was concerned about. When the decision was made for surgery to take place I was given clear information on what would happen and the expected recovery time. On the day of my surgery, which I was very nervous about, Mr Anandan's calm and professional manner was very reassuring.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Peterborough City Hospital

Very caring, friendly and professional. Had umbilical surgery and was left with a very neat small scar and healed quickly. Was kept well informed of treatment and surgical plan which is very re-assuring.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Stamford and Rutland Hospital

My treatment from referral to discharge was excellent. Every stage of the procedure was explained to me , possible problems were explained and taken care of .care after the operation was explained , telling me what I should do and what not to do. The nurses and staff at both Peterborough and Stamford were pleasant and helpful I was totally satisfied with my treatment at all levels.through the doctors and staff the NHS who have performed superbly

6th October 2016
Written by a carer at Stamford and Rutland Hospital

My wife had large cist on the back of her head, mr Anandan remove this with minimal upset to wife, hair removal was minimum and is now healed well, considering the excess skin that remained she is left with minor scar. She was looked after really well and excellent bedside manner. Thank you.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Stamford and Rutland Hospital

Excellent care provided by Mr Anandan & his team at both Peterborough & Stamford hospitals. Procedure, expectations and timescales were clearly explained & have been accurate. Calm & authorative throughout, would highly recommend !

Short link to review Mr Nellickal Anandan: http://iwgc.net/eppd