Mr Neil Shah

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Plastic surgery

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Mr Shah was very professional in his treatment of my facial problem. He was very informative of how he was going to treat my facial problem, and he carried out a very successful procedure. Thank you very much for the great care I received, Keith Turner

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I first underwent surgery for the removal of a squamous cell carcinoma from my skull by Neil Shah in October 2015. He came highly recommended by several of his peers, as one of the best in his field, and I have no hesitation in saying he lived up to his reputation. He explained fully the procedure and all aspects of my case and the care I would receive. The follow-up care was exemplary. He is extremely personable and was readily available. The procedure was carried out under local anaesthetic, which was my preferred option and he contacted me personally the following day to ensure I was ok. My recovery was swift and successful without the need for any follow-up treatment. The following year he also removed a benign cyst from my skull - again meeting the same first class standard of service and care. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Shah.

14th February 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I was happy with my treatment from the dr and the hospital

14th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

This doctor explained from start to finish what would happen when he removed my rodent ulcer on skull.it is healing very well and i await to have the stitches removed.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons