mr-neil-johns

26th November 2020

Felt completely relaxed and Mr John's was very thorough and explained the process well. I was fortunate enough to not need further appointments but Mr John's gave me the time and reassurance I needed. A great bedside manner which made me feel totally at ease. Would 100% recommend

19th November 2020

What an amazing man! Great bedside manner, instilled great trust and always found time to explain the options clearly and offer advice. The challenging breast cancer operation with reconstruction went really well and I was left with minimal scarring and a breast that looks just like my unaffected one. Many thanks.

26th September 2020

I could not recommend Mr Johns and his team more highly. Following my diagnosis I met Mr Johns who explained all of the surgery options and the advantages and disadvantages clearly and dealt with all of my questions. I never felt rushed into making a decision or felt fobbed off, even if he was answering the same question more than once. Mr Johns is very personable and you know that you are in a safe pair of hands. My surgery was successful and I will never be able to thank him, the rest of his team and the NHS for everything they have done - and continue to do - for me.

Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon