Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Ipswich

Mr. Garg provided me with exceptional care. I felt informed throughout the time I was under his care, he thoroughly explained my diagnosis, treatment and care plan, considering my needs and accommodating my preferences. I would recommend Mr. Garg to other patients for both his skill as a surgeon and his holistic approach to the care he provides.

23rd November 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Great manner, great understanding and very patient.

25th October 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

After being diagnosed with breast cancer from the moment I met Mr Garg I knew I was in safe and experienced hands. His manner is professional and informative. He spends time explaining the next stages in a pragmatic and authorative way. The pre op preparation gave me the confidence to go into theatre positive and confident that I was in the best place and I have to say my breast looks amazing! The nurses have been wonderful, Aly Spicer in particular. Although I am only into my second week post op I feel very lucky that I have been under Mr Garg's care and that of his team.

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

My first appointment with Mr Garg was in August 2014, after having been diagnosed with pre cancerous cells (DCIS). After a very short period was booked for surgery. Mr Garg was very much aware that when told of this disease, it can cause many frightening thoughts, but Mr Garg explained the procedure for surgery and the post operative treatment in an easy to understand way and showed great empathy and confidence that the procedure would go well. He also explained the subsequent treatment and possible side effects to put me at ease. I have now had further mammoplasty surgery on my other breast and Mr Garg made a point of being at the hospital when my surgical dressing was removed so that he could check everything was as it should be. I am assured that Mr Garg will continue to offer personal excellent aftercare. Mr Garg should be treasured by The Ipswich Hospital Trust

18th July 2015
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Mr Garg was the complete professional and I had every confidence in him. I would only like to ask him to smile just a little bit more, although I know his is a serious profession, he's just a tad too solemn and might make patients feel more apprehensive. However, I completely understand why he's quite solemn and it would be totally inappropriate for him to be cracking jokes all the time!

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr