Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

17th June 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Prior to my mastectomy with immediate reconstruction Mr Garg offered information to enable me to make decisions and be prepared for the outcome of the surgery. This information proved to be both accurate and honest and the results were as I expected based on all the information I had been given. I found him to be both approachable and reassuring both before and after the surgery. As I am an older lady I am experiencing more issues than expected with my arm following the lymph node removal however Mr Garg has assured me that these will be resolved in time with exercise.

16th June 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Mr. Garg is not only a brilliant surgeon but a lovely man. Although my treatment wasn't anything serious such as cancer, he made me feel just as important. I could go on for hours just how amazing Mr. Garg is, from start to finish he was with me throughout my treatment and it's safe to say we have established a solid friendly patient/surgeon relationship. I can't thank him enough for everything he has done for me. I would trust this man with a scalpel any day of the week and it's been a pleasure being in his care.

25th May 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

There is only one word you can use Excellent. The whole care package was amazing.

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Thoughtful and caring about how a woman feels about the appearance of breast surgery. Result looks very neat and normal. Easy to discuss things and seen quickly at most appointments which is remarkable considering how many people are involved. Had to wait for several hours for first operation so it would have been wise to sleep on the couch because had to get up at 5.30am! Bonus the second time as went in first, an hour after I arrived.

9th May 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

It was comforting to know that Mr Garg would be in surgery until 7.00pm and so I would not see him after my op before I went home. I am very pleased with the shape of my breast following a lumpectomy and periareolar mastopexy after only 18 days, I can already see the shape it is going to be.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr