Mr Neeraj Garg

I am a Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon based at King’s College Hospital, London. It is one of the biggest provider of specialised services in England. I was trained in plastic surgery overseas and completed my specialist higher surgical training in General and Breast Oncoplastic Surgery from London Deanery (South East Thames rotation). Pursuing my interest in Breast Oncoplastic Surgery and Breast reconstruction, I did a one-year prestigious international fellowship in Australia where I learnt techniques which complements my experience. I was trained in world renowned hospitals of London and Australia. I further consolidated his experience in Italy, Austria, Spain and Japan. After completing my training, I took substantive post at Ipswich Hospital NHS trust. Having worked for six years, establishing breast oncoplastic services in Suffolk now I moved to King’s. I have extensive experience in the latest techniques in breast cancer surgery such as therapeutic mammoplasty, breast reconstruction using implant and acellular dermal matrix, breast reduction, symmetry surgery, nipple reconstruction and breast augmentation surgery. I believe in putting the patient at ease from the first meeting and follows them through to completion of treatment. My aim is to provide high quality comprehensive breast service. My practice ethos is to achieve optimal oncological clearance of the breast cancer and while ensuring the best possible cosmetic outcome.

16th May 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Thoughtful and caring about how a woman feels about the appearance of breast surgery. Result looks very neat and normal. Easy to discuss things and seen quickly at most appointments which is remarkable considering how many people are involved. Had to wait for several hours for first operation so it would have been wise to sleep on the couch because had to get up at 5.30am! Bonus the second time as went in first, an hour after I arrived.

9th May 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

It was comforting to know that Mr Garg would be in surgery until 7.00pm and so I would not see him after my op before I went home. I am very pleased with the shape of my breast following a lumpectomy and periareolar mastopexy after only 18 days, I can already see the shape it is going to be.

14th March 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

Very happy with my breast symmetry surgery. Many thanks.

25th February 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

From my very first appointment I was made to feel completely at ease. He took the time to explain everything, encouraging me to ask questions and giving me time to understand what he was saying. I was encouraged to contact his secretary if I had any questions/ reservations about any part off my treatment. I have every confidence in him, thanks to the great care and consideration he has given to myself and my husband throughout. Thanks to his skill and thoughtfulness I can barely see the scar following two operations. Anyone who did not know of my surgery would not be able to tell I had had surgery.

10th February 2016
Written by a patient at Ipswich Hospital

I had breast and lymph surgery. The scars are almost invisible after a year and my healing was quick.

Short link to review Mr Neeraj Garg: http://iwgc.net/ef4jr