Mr Neal Jacobs

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic surgeon, Salisbury NHS Founation Trust. I am a UK and international fellowship trained consultant orthopaedic surgeon with specialist expertise in Foot & Ankle surgery and complex orthopaedic limb reconstruction. I have a patient-centred approach and understand how important it is for people to get back to doing what they love. I will do all I can to help my patients return to their hobbies and pursuits. I treat all surgical Foot & Ankle conditions from the simple to the very complex. My clinical interests include percutaneous minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, bunion correction, Achilles tendon reconstruction, joint preserving ankle surgery, sports injuries, arthritis, deformity and trauma/ fractures. In addition to my Foot & ankle practice I also undertake complex limb reconstruction surgery including limb lengthening, treatment of adult bone deformity, management of problem fractures and bone infection. For more information please visit my personal website: https://www.nealjacobs.co.uk

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th November 2018
Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital

I was referred to Mr Jacobs by my rheumatologist who found residual damage in my ankle following a complicated fracture. I was very impressed with how quickly Mr Jacobs knew exactly what needed to be done, even though I was not expecting it to be more surgery. The operation was carried out as day surgery and I am now undertaking physiotherapy. Mr Jacobs warned me that my ankle would never be as it was when I first broke it, but it is so much better than it was. Excellent care all round.

10th August 2018
Written by a member of staff at Salisbury District Hospital

I run Harnham Physiotherapy Clinic and it is an absolute blessing to have Neal Jacobs now based here in Salisbury. Neal is a highly skilled specialist who is incredibly thorough and leaves “no stone unturned.” Our experience of Neal is also that he respects the body’s natural healing abilities given the correct approach to treatment and he will only actively intervene where absolutely indicated and necessary. Furthermore, he has a really lovely manner with people as well! I would trust Neal personally for myself and my family and have absolutely no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him to our clients suffering any stubborn acute or a chronic foot and ankle complaints.

11th April 2018
Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital

I had two procedures operated on my feet by Mr Jacobs and both were a success. I knew exactly what to expect and Mr Jacobs patiently explained everything at initial consultation followed by the two subsequent procedures and follow up. I have recommended him to others and will do in the future. His uncomplicated explanations leave you knowing what to expect and this in turn makes the experience stress free and successful.

6th January 2018
Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital

In consultation, following x-rays, Mr Jacobs thoroughly explained the procedure I was to undergo for my recent bunion operation. On the day, he visited me prior to the op allaying any concerns I might have; likewise, following the op - to reassure me the procedure went well. At my six week follow-up, a further x-ray proved the splendid improvement to my foot - I am thrilled with the result. I have every confidence in Mr Jacobs' experience in his field, plus the way he made me feel my case was important to him.

11th December 2017
Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital

Mr Jacobs recently carried out surgery on both my feet which have healed very speedily and comfortably. The process was incredibly quick having the operation within about 3 weeks of my consultation with him. The staff at New Hall were fabulous and I feel very confident about my feet settling further as time goes on as they will take several months to return to normal. I know I can contact the team at any time for help or advice and can only recommend Mr Jacobs and his team completely. Thank you all for what has been a very positive experience.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »