Mr Neal Jacobs

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic surgeon, Salisbury NHS Founation Trust. I am a UK and international fellowship trained consultant orthopaedic surgeon with specialist expertise in Foot & Ankle surgery and complex orthopaedic limb reconstruction. I have a patient-centred approach and understand how important it is for people to get back to doing what they love. I will do all I can to help my patients return to their hobbies and pursuits. I treat all surgical Foot & Ankle conditions from the simple to the very complex. My clinical interests include percutaneous minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, bunion correction, Achilles tendon reconstruction, joint preserving ankle surgery, sports injuries, arthritis, deformity and trauma/ fractures. In addition to my Foot & ankle practice I also undertake complex limb reconstruction surgery including limb lengthening, treatment of adult bone deformity, management of problem fractures and bone infection. For more information please visit my personal website: https://www.nealjacobs.co.uk

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Southampton Hospital

Mr Jacobs carried out a triple fusion on my right foot in March 2017.Before the operation he explained everything to me and what I could expect afterwards. On each visit he was courteous and caring and gave me the confidence to go ahead with the operation. It has been successful and I am really grateful for his skill as a surgeon.

12th July 2017
Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital

Mr Jacobs is very approachable. He listens to what you tell him. He is very reassuring. I found he clearly explained the option of the surgery I needed and the expected outcomes. Altogether a very professional and caring Consultant. A wonderful specialist in his field of orthopaedics.

4th May 2017
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Neal Jacobs offered me the first possibility of surgery for my increasingly deformed and arthritic foot which had caused me real pain and difficulty in walking. I have had orthotic supports for a number of years but was facing the need for a caliper, in order to walk, which I knew would cause additional discomfort . I had an operation in October 2016 which straightened and supported my foot by the insertion of five metal pins. Six months later I am walking again, with increasing fluidity and little or no pain. Neal Jacobs was well informed from one consultation to another, encouraging and inspired confidence from the first meeting. His care and interest in myself as a patient has been second to none, together with his quick sense of humour, and I consider myself to have been very fortunate to have been referred to him.

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Mr Jacobs' knowledge and expertise were absolutely fantastic for my recent ankle surgery. I fell badly from a horse and required some metal plates to fix my ankle, as well as joint space to be recreated. Mr Jacobs has been honest about my expected recovery and is very kind. I could not have had a better surgeon to carry out this procedure for me.

12th July 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Neal Jacobs is amazing and I'm glad he saved my left leg

« 1 2 3 4 »