Mr Neal Jacobs

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic surgeon, Salisbury NHS Founation Trust. My areas of clinical interest are trauma, complex limb reconstruction and foot & ankle surgery. I value all feedback as it helps me continue to improve the service I deliver.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Mr Jacobs' knowledge and expertise were absolutely fantastic for my recent ankle surgery. I fell badly from a horse and required some metal plates to fix my ankle, as well as joint space to be recreated. Mr Jacobs has been honest about my expected recovery and is very kind. I could not have had a better surgeon to carry out this procedure for me.

12th July 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Neal Jacobs is amazing and I'm glad he saved my left leg

2nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

I suffered from a very complicated RTA resulting in my lower body bones being broken in many ways. My hand was helped all the way and i have recovered far better than it could of been. Without Jacobs care i don't think i would of recovered as good as i did. Very practical and knowledgeable surgeon. I have further surgery in the future and without doubt i will be asking Jacobs to carry this out. I was told at the time of the RTA i would never walk again and after just 6 months I have managed to walk with crutches and I'm assuming within a year i will be able to walk without crutches. A miracle

10th February 2016

Great doctor

26th January 2016
Written by a patient at Salisbury District Hospital

Mr Jacobs care and attention during my treatment and afterwards has been exceptional. He was always able to answer my questions in a clear and straightforward way in which I could understand. I would highly recommend him for his caring attitude and his ability to deliver a service which takes into account the individuality of each patient.

« 1 2 3 4 »