mr-neal-jacobs

14th September 2022

I’d already seen a consultant regarding an ankle injury and after wanting a second opinion, was recommended Mr Jacobs by a few different people. I arranged an initial appointment with him and within around 8 weeks (I’d already had an MRI/x-ray), had surgery to treat my ankle injury and alleviate the pain. The consultation was really good and Neal was clear on what he could do and the expected outcome. The whole process was very professional (Yvette, his Secretary, was brilliant and always on hand and quick to deal with any queries) and my questions were answered clearly, with great feedback on timescales for recovery and progress (such as walking, driving, running etc). The day operation (at New Hall) went really well and the care throughout was superb. The follow up and physio (2 weeks post op now) gave confidence in how well the surgery went and Mr Jacobs showed me what he’d done, explaining exactly what he’d done and how the ankle joint looked post surgery. I’d have no hesitation in recommending Mr Jacobs for minor and major ankle surgery.

1st September 2022

I found Mr Jacobs to be very caring in his approach, explaining everything thoroughly. I had 2 bunion operations carried out and was extremely pleased with the results and after care was also very good.

6th May 2022

A dedicated caring surgeon who undertook a pains taking, long operation and rebuilt my left foot after an episode of charco foot with complications. His care and knowledge left me full of confidence especially with a long period of recovery and no more orthotics ! Brilliant

6th April 2022

Following a misdiagnosis by the NHS for many months, I consulted Mr Neal Jacobs who diagnosed a torn Achilles tendon He explained that I could have an operation to repair the tendon but advised that I should try wearing a VACOped boot together with regular physiotherapy. After ten weeks I had a follow up visit with Mr Jacobs who advised that I could dispense with the boot as the Achilles tendon appeared to be healing. I am continuing with the exercises and gradually extending the range of walks that I do to ensure a complete recovery. My thanks to Mr Jacobs, the physiotherapists and all the team at New Hall Hospital.

30th March 2022

Great experience start to finish, thank you very much. Mr Neal took the time to listen to what my issues were, knowing how important it is for me to get back to what I love doing.

Mr Neal Jacobs was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic surgeon, Salisbury NHS Founation Trust.

I am a UK and international fellowship trained consultant orthopaedic surgeon with specialist expertise in Foot & Ankle surgery and complex orthopaedic limb reconstruction.

I have a patient-centred approach and understand how important it is for people to get back to doing what they love. I will do all I can to help my patients return to their hobbies and pursuits.

I treat all surgical Foot & Ankle conditions from the simple to the very complex. My clinical interests include percutaneous minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, bunion correction, Achilles tendon reconstruction, joint preserving ankle surgery, sports injuries, arthritis, deformity and trauma/ fractures.

In addition to my Foot & ankle practice I also undertake complex limb reconstruction surgery including limb lengthening, treatment of adult bone deformity, management of problem fractures and bone infection.

For more information please visit my personal website: https://www.nealjacobs.co.uk

Short link to review Mr Neal Jacobs: http://iwgc.net/ef9hx