mr-neal-jacobs

Written by a NHS patient at New Hall Hospital
17th March 2021

Professional and informative about the proceedure - and the result was 'as it says on the can'. Couldn't be happier. That says it all

Written by a NHS patient at Salisbury District Hospital
9th February 2021

When I was with Mr Jacobs i was very much at ease He was very understanding about how i was feeling Everything was explained fully. Great

Written by a private patient at New Hall Hospital
1st February 2021

An excellent and professional service from Mr. Jacobs. I explained what the problem was and after examination, he explained what would happen during the course of the procedure. The procedure took place when I wanted which was great.

Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital
27th January 2021

This is a doctor who listens to what I say and understands why I feel as I do. He is sympathetic without being condescending which makes me feels good.

Written by a patient at New Hall Hospital
24th January 2021

He took the time to explain to me, in words I understood, what was happening. He also listened to me when I said I wanted to have general not local anesthetic and pills not injections for blood thinner.

Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic surgeon, Salisbury NHS Founation Trust. I am a UK and international fellowship trained consultant orthopaedic surgeon with specialist expertise in Foot & Ankle surgery and complex orthopaedic limb reconstruction. I have a patient-centred approach and understand how important it is for people to get back to doing what they love. I will do all I can to help my patients return to their hobbies and pursuits. I treat all surgical Foot & Ankle conditions from the simple to the very complex. My clinical interests include percutaneous minimally invasive foot and ankle surgery, bunion correction, Achilles tendon reconstruction, joint preserving ankle surgery, sports injuries, arthritis, deformity and trauma/ fractures. In addition to my Foot & ankle practice I also undertake complex limb reconstruction surgery including limb lengthening, treatment of adult bone deformity, management of problem fractures and bone infection. For more information please visit my personal website: https://www.nealjacobs.co.uk

Short link to review Mr Neal Jacobs: http://iwgc.net/ef9hx