Mr Muzzammil Nusrath

MBChB,ECFMG CERT, MRCS (Glasg),BDS,MDS(Hons), FBADI (HON) FDSRCS ( Eng),FDSRCPS (Glasg),FRCS( Max Fax) Specialist Training: Sunderland,Carlisle,Newcastle and Middlesbrough Fellowships- Advanced Head and Neck Oncology Fellowship- Coventry Microvascular Fellowship- Dublin, Ireland Head and Neck Fellow/ Senior Registrar- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals JCMcDougall Fellowship- MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA. TC White Travelling Fellowship- Dept of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Singapore General Hospital, Singapore. Specialist Interests: Head and Neck Cancer, Cancer reconstruction, Salivary Gland, Facial reconstructive surgery, Craniofacial Trauma, Skin Cancer, Endoscopic Surgery, Robotic surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

16th July 2019
Written by a patient at Doncaster Royal Infirmary

My Husband was diagnosed with a very aggressive Tumor on his neck. We had a Consultation with Mr Nusrath on Monday 13th May and he explained everything with us The Operation needed to be done quickly. He Rearrange his appointments and my Husband was admitted on the Thursday and had his operation . Mr Nusrath tells you all the Pros and Cons He is a Brilliant Surgeon , A perfect Gentleman and has a very good sense of humour very kind and caring and makes you feel very safe in his hands. We can,t thank him enough for his care and what he has done for us .

7th April 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Mr Nusrath fills you full of confidence and determination. From my first consultation, when he assured me my cancer was treatable, I didn't doubt him at all. He gave both me and my husband all the pros an cons of the operation and told me that I might need chemotherapy or radiotherapy. In the event, Mr Nusrath and his team did such a good job that I needed neither and was back home in six days after the operation. He is so kind and considerate, thoughtful and caring , with a lovely sense of humour that I could not have wished for a better more competent person

1st April 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

I was diagnosed with Oral Cancer on my tongue on 14/01/2019; Mr Nusrath led the entire procedure i.e. the consulation, the surgery and follow-up reviews. He has always been very caring and thourough with whilst explaining the treatment and my ailment; a very well spoken, kind and amiable individual who is clearly a master of his field. I knew from day one that I was in good hands; I would hate anybody to go through what I have experienced but if they anybody does have to go through it, I can not recommend Mr Nusrath highly enough. A true lifesaver.

19th March 2019
Written by a patient at Royal Hallamshire Hospital

Without doubt Mr Nusrath simply epitomises the very best the medical profession has within its ranks. Professional, skilled, caring, understanding and compassionate are just some of the accolades which he so richly deserves. A charming gentleman who is down to earth without a hint of the haughtiness often found in his peers. The amazing number of long hours which he unstintingly devotes to the treatment and care of his patients is a lesson in itself. Weekend clinics at Mexborough to help reduce waiting lists are such a huge credit to this talented surgeon who is determined that each and every patient receives the very best of care that can be made available. I am simply so very fortunate, after rather slow initial diagnostic appointments and procedures, to have then been referred to Muzz (as he is affectionately known by staff and patients alike) for initial quite major surgery in July 2017. His care and interest has never ceased and still continues through numerous reconstruction operations. His liaison with other professionals, particularly at the Charles Clifford dental hospital, has been excellent. His medical staff clearly hold him in very high regard. Muzz needs and deserves the very best of the more junior doctors and dentists in his support with outstanding surgeons to whom he can delegate. A first-rate caring nursing staff at the Royal Hallamshire compliments and supports the wonderful work done there. I know that I will never find words adequate to thank Muzz for all he has done and continues to do for me. Without him life, if indeed there had been one, could well have been a total misery. To the contrary, after almost 2 years, I feel that I am now starting to emerge quite quickly from rather dark times. Anyone who is sadly in need of such expertise can have the utmost trust and faith in Mr Nusrath, simply the best.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons