mr-muthu-ganapathi

13th April 2022

Excellent interaction at what could be a nervous time. Fully explained what the issue was and the possible solutions. Helped me make the right decision for me. The hip replacement operation took place at Spire Murreyfield and went extremely well. I was up out of bed the next day and able to go home 2 days after the operation. Everyone has been amazed at how small the scar is and it has healed very well. Was onto one crutch after 4 weeks. Had great physio follow-up. And off my crutches after 6 weeks. The 6 week catch up with Mr Ganapathi was helpful and informative. I cannot recommend Mr Ganapathi enough.

10th April 2022

I first met this doctor about 7years ago as a result of a fall in my garden. My right knee was very painful but not broken and after carful examination it was decided to leave the injury to repair by itself. The knee gradually became easier and within about 2 months was practically painless. I continued to enjoy a fairly comfortable life but after a further 5 years pain began to develop again and gradually began to infringe on my walking ability. I made a visit to the doctor and was referred to Mr Ganapathy at my request. I was again examined and it was decided that my knee was damaged and a replacement knee was recommended. I was fitted with a new knee 0n March and can only say how satisfied I am at the skill and care given to me as a result. I was up and about in 2 days and walking unaided in about a week.

Written by a private patient at Spire Yale Hospital
31st March 2022

I requested Mr. Ganapathi carry out my TKR due to his techniques of new joint alignment, minimal invasive surgery technique, and a bespoke made new knee joint. Due to the deformity of my knee joint over several years, Mr. Ganapathi warned that my recovery could be 'prolonged and painful'. However, after seven weeks, I have been discharged having made a full recovery. I can walk over two miles, further than I have been able to walk in years, cycle [on my turbo at present] and have experienced minimal pain during my recovery. My care at the Spire Hospital in Wrexham has been faultless, and Mr. Ganapathi has shown exceptional skills, both in explaining procedure and surgically. He is currently performing some robot -aided operations that can give even better results regarding recovery. I cannot begin to fully express my delight at the result. Many thanks to Mr. Ganapathi and the whole team at Spire Hospital, Wrexham

25th February 2022

I have been having severe pain in my hip for about two years, and two friends recommended Mr Ganapathi. I visited him for a consultation at the Spire in Abergele, and he recommended a new hip. I attended The Spires in Murrayfield a few weeks later, and he operated on the hip. I was able to return home three days later, and within three weeks was able to walk unaided around my home, and within a month was able to walk outside unaided. It is now eight weeks since my operation, and I am back to my normal self, able to walk several miles daily without pain. As walking was one of my hobbies, I found the pain before the operation restricted this, and I now feel that I have got my life back. Mr. Ganapathi was very kind, and professional, as were all the staff in Abergele and Murrayfield. I cannot thank Mr Ganapathi enough, and would recommend him most highly.

Written by a private patient at Spire Yale Hospital
26th January 2022

I should have done something about my knee years ago, but I kept on deferring it mostly out of fear. I eventually picked up enough courage to go and see him at Abergele clinic where he explained the complications that I had, my knee cap had dropped a couple of inches to one side, and it could be a little more complicated than normal. He arranged and operation for me three months later and told me I would be in terrible pain for a while. I had my operation in early December 2021 and I did experience severe pain as he said I would for the first two weeks, but constant exercising since has brought my mobility back and I am looking forwards to discarding all crutches and sticks in a few weeks time. Wonderful work Mr Ganapathi.

Mr Muthu Ganapathi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Specialist hip and knee surgeon with a special interest in minimally invasive hip and knee replacements, day surgery hip and knee replacements, robotic knee replacement

Short link to review Mr Muthu Ganapathi: http://iwgc.net/efi3l