mr-muthu-ganapathi

10th April 2021

Mr Ganapathi is an outstanding surgeon. Following two full hip replacements, I have returned to a full and active life after many years of struggling with my mobility. I shall be forever grateful to Mr Ganapathi and his team.

28th March 2021

Mr Ganapathi explained the procedure for my knee operation on my first visit. The operation went very well and I felt comfortable during the whole proceedings. He arranged to see me six weeks after the operation and I was shown an exray of my knee before and after the operation. I have been very happy with my treatment throughout and would recommend Mr Ganapathi as an expert in his field.

Written by a private patient at Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms
24th March 2021

I have now had both hips replaced by Mr Ganapathi and both times the recovery has been without incident and after 6 weeks I am now walking several miles a day without a stick. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Written by a private patient at Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms
10th March 2021

I had my hip replacement operation at the end of October 2020. I am very happy with the outcome of the procedure - it has changed my life from being unable to walk more than a few steps with a stick to being able to walk normally unaided again. Mr Ganapathi was very understanding and explained everything to me in detail.The whole procedure including the treatment and aftercare in Spire Hospital Wrexham the physio and follow up consultation were all very well 'covid proofed', something i was initially a little bit concerned about. I cannot fault Mr Ganapathi or any of the staff - everybody was very caring and professional. A totally satisfactory 'job'. Thank you.

5th March 2021

Mr Ganapathi was very clear in his initial diagnosis and reassuring in his proposed treatment. My only complaint was that because of my bronchietasis I was supposed to have a spinal block, however I was given a General Anaesthetic and have had problems breathing as a result . The operation was a total success. Instead of staying in three nights I stayed only two. I found that because of the technique used I could progress rapidly.

Mr Muthu Ganapathi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Muthu Ganapathi: http://iwgc.net/efi3l