mr-muthu-ganapathi

Written by a private patient at Spire Yale Hospital
5th March 2021

Mr Ganapathi was very clear in his initial diagnosis and reassuring in his proposed treatment. My only complaint was that because of my bronchietasis I was supposed to have a spinal block, however I was given a General Anaesthetic and have had problems breathing as a result . The operation was a total success. Instead of staying in three nights I stayed only two. I found that because of the technique used I could progress rapidly.

Written by a private patient at Spire Yale Hospital
30th January 2021

As this was my first ever operation i was a bit nervous and scared. But mr Ganapathi soon put any fears at ease and did a fantastic job. Would recomend Mr Ganapathi to anyone needing a hip operation.

Written by a patient at Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms
23rd January 2021

I was seen promptly and dealt with in a very courteous and efficient manner. My hip replacement went well and I was seen 6 weeks later at his consulting rooms. All necessary precautions to prevent Covid infection was in place and there was plenty information and advice available. I would recommend this Consultant to anyone requiring surgery.

Written by a patient at Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms
6th January 2021

I have just had Hip replacement surgery performed by Mr Ganapathi and am very pleased with the outcome. I now feel a lot better, can move about freely with no pain. I have no hesitation in recommending Mr Ganapathi as from start to finish I found him efficient, reliable and approachable

Written by a patient at Spire Yale Hospital
5th January 2021

In the initial consultation Mr Ganapathi explained the procedure and risks in clear detail. I agreed to go forward with the operation and thereafter everything was done with efficiency and smoothness. The operation was completed and throughout I was surprising relaxed. My stay in hospital was for two days and due to my good recovery I was released. Since the operation I have been able to walk without a limp, ride my exercise bike and sleep without the nagging pain. I still have some discomfort when I move and when I do too much I experience pain, but this subsides when I exercise less. My operation scar has healed without any complications. Mr. Ganapathi was very reassuring throughout.

Mr Muthu Ganapathi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Muthu Ganapathi: http://iwgc.net/efi3l