mr-muthu-ganapathi

Written by a private patient at Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms
12th June 2021

I have now had both hip replacements by Mr Ganapayhi at the Spire Yale Hospital in Wrexham. I am thoroughly delighted with the outcome. The care and treatment I received from Mr Ganapathi and all of the staff at the hospital was of a very high standard, they were all extremely friendly yet professional. The procedure was explained to me in detail by Mr Ganapathi during my pre operative consultation and the ex-rays discussed .I felt fully informed and had no concerns regarding the surgery. I have recently had the post operative consultation which was pleasingly positive. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Muthu Ganapathi to others and have indeed done so.

5th June 2021

I had a hip replacement procedure 6 weeks ago performed by Mr Ganapathi. I am thoroughly delighted with the result , I was free of hip pain immediately and was walking freely after 3 weeks. Mr Ganapathi explained the procedure and my options very clearly before hand and I felt fully informed at every stage. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Ganapathi for this procedure at all.

10th April 2021

Mr Ganapathi is an outstanding surgeon. Following two full hip replacements, I have returned to a full and active life after many years of struggling with my mobility. I shall be forever grateful to Mr Ganapathi and his team.

28th March 2021

Mr Ganapathi explained the procedure for my knee operation on my first visit. The operation went very well and I felt comfortable during the whole proceedings. He arranged to see me six weeks after the operation and I was shown an exray of my knee before and after the operation. I have been very happy with my treatment throughout and would recommend Mr Ganapathi as an expert in his field.

Written by a private patient at Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms
24th March 2021

I have now had both hips replaced by Mr Ganapathi and both times the recovery has been without incident and after 6 weeks I am now walking several miles a day without a stick. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Mr Muthu Ganapathi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Short link to review Mr Muthu Ganapathi: http://iwgc.net/efi3l