Mr Mustansir Alibhai

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd August 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Mr Alibhai has shown great care throughout from my first diagnosis of cancer to the operation and follow ups. He has been totally clear on what treatment I could expect and has explained everything in great detail and in a gentle manner. He and his team have worked really well to cure me of the mouth and neck cancer and I have been treated with the utmost care and professionalism throughout. I have had a total trust in Mr Alibhai throughout this whole experience and would like to thank him for all that he has done for me. A great doctor and great surgeon.

7th August 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

To be completely honest Mr Alibhai has completely changed my perception of the NHS. He is the epitome of an outstanding consultant who goes out of his way to give the highest level of service and care. He was recommended to me after I had seen an unusual white patch on my tongue and I was impressed from day 1. - I never felt rushed and I felt like I could ask him all my questions however silly they may have seemed to me. This is because he made it a point to say ‘please - ask me anything’ which showed how down to earth he is - He has an art of explaining complicated medical terms such that we would understand exactly in layman’s terms - He shows a great deal of empathy. He recognised I was an anxious patient and took more time to explain/reassure because that’s what I needed It’s clear he has immense experience in his field and I’m confident to say this because upon showing him my problem he was able to straight away reassure me. If you’re referred to this doctor be rest assured you’re in safe hands

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

He is everything you want from a Consultant and even though we have known him only a short while he has taken over the mantle of my previous Consultant with professionalism with a seamless continuation of care. He is always approachable and ready to listen to any concerns, and answers clearly. My case management is shared openly both with myself and my GP. His manner is always calm , polite and reassuring.

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I was referred to Mr Alibhai under quite urgent circumstances due to a very sudden and scary growth. He was extremely supportive in the response process and handled the situation with great care. Soon after, he had to operate and the results of the surgery were more successful than we had both imagined. My family and I were simply amazed and we cannot thank him enough for all his help and efforts. Mr Alibhai showed the most professional medical expertise I had ever experienced and I would most certainly recommend him to anyone in need for a similar matter.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I underwent surgery for a fractured nose and zygoma by Mr Alibhai on 12th January 2018. From the initial consultation, through to per-surgery consultation and follow up appointment I have found his manner to be extremely personable, calming, patient and informative. I had great confidence in Mr Alibhai from the outset. He took time to explain my condition, what would need to be done and the associated risks. He was also more than happy to answer the numerous questions I had. The outcome of my surgery has been excellent. I was particularly impressed with the follow up appointments I had with him and the time I was given during these. I would extend my thoughts to this feedback to all the staff I interacted with both at the Macmillan Cancer Centre and the UCLH as they were excellent. I would strongly recommend Mr Alibhai to anyone requiring care in this area of specialty.

« 1 2 3 4 »