Mr Mustansir Alibhai

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

11th December 2017

The care my daughter Grace received from Mr Alibhai was exceptional. He was so very kind to her and us. He took the time and trouble to ensure that we knew exactly what was happening. He was an expert in this complex field, but always managed to explain treatment and procedures in a language we understood. Grace really liked him and trusted . My husband and I trust him explicably and an forever grateful to him for the care he gave to our daughter. The skill in his field and that of his colleagues have ensured the surgery Grace has had has had a minimal impact on her face. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others and we were sad when he left GOSH. He is an absolute asset to any hospital and a real credit to his profession.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Mr Alibhai is the kindest and most intelligent surgeon I have met. I trust him implicitly. He listened to me and was very patient. He is my favourite doctor.

Written by a member of staff at University College Hospital

He is a wonderful doctor who is very attentive and kind towards his patients. I have learned a great deal about patient care from him. As a senior he has been very supportive respectful and kind towards me.

Written by a carer at University College Hospital

I felt that this doctor has outstanding communication skills. He spoke to me as an equal. He provided the right amount of information, encouraged questions and responded to my questions honestly and comprehensively. My brother is his patient and he is not very communicative, I felt the doctor was patient, never patronising and made sure my brother had all the information necessary to make an informed decision. This doctor is compassionate and caring as well as very competent. I always felt he was respectful to my brother, my brothers friends, to me and also to his colleagues.

Written by a member of staff at Northwick Park Hospital

I trained in oral and maxillofacial surgery with Mr Alibhai. He was a hard working and trustworthy colleague. He was liked by his patients and colleagues. Always a team player and willing to help. I would recommend my friends or family to be treated by mr Alibhai.

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons