Mr Mustansir Alibhai

Written by a patient at University College Hospital
12th April 2019

I want to emphasise how great Mr. Alibhai is as a consultant and surgeon. He was able to explain everything reregarding the procedure I was to have easily in terms I understood and gave me amazing confidence in his abilities at a time my family & I were somewhat anxious and concerned. I have met many doctors, consultants & surgeons over the years both here in UK and abroad re my wife's numerous ailments. He is simply the very BEST! He treated me with respect, gentleness and great care. His attention to detail was amazing keeping my family and myself completely informed and at ease with his confidence, positivity & phenomenal medical abilities & surgical skills. He is so good he really ought to receive an honour from the Queen for his outstanding contribution he makes to the NHS. Any potential patient being referred to Mr. Alibhai will be grateful for everything he will do for you and will make you well to the best of his ability. I thank God every day and may God Bless him throughout this life.

Written by a member of staff at The Royal London Hospital
15th March 2019

I have known Mr Alibhai since he was a registrar in training at the Royal London hospital; he was always outstanding and you knew he was going places even in those early days. He is now back and a consultant at UCH but attends weekly oncology clinics at the RLH. The nurses love him ( and they can be a tough bunch in OMFS!) they will always go that extra mile for Mus - so good to see a homegrown come back and be a asset to the local community. Let's hope the NHS values him and we don' t lose him to the private sector.....

Written by a patient at University College Hospital
12th March 2019

I was admitted to UCLH for a fractured jaw under the care of Mr Alibhai. He is an exceptional and gifted surgeon, very personable and a great asset to UCLH. He provided excellent care and went out of his way to arrange a special clinic for my follow appointment so that he could see me before Christmas. Mr Alibhai is compassionate, caring and a real credit to his profession. Clare K

Mr Mustansir Alibhai was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2019 for delivering outstanding care.

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery