Mr Mustansir Alibhai
18th May 2020
I have been Mr Mustansir Alibhai’s patient for sometime at Royal London and UCH. He has treated me successfully for head and neck cancer.
I would not hesitate to recommend him for the following reasons:
• His specialist knowledge and excellent communication skills – he listens, explains things clearly and checks understanding. Mr Alibhai is very empathetic and patient. He provided timely information needed to clarify and answer my concerns
• Mr Alibhai is always prepared, welcoming and focused. This was reassuring for myself and my husband, in often difficult stressful situations. He always remained professional, reliable, friendly and considered. He gained our trust from a very early stage.
• My pre-operative and post-operative care has been excellent. He has always demonstrated genuine interest in my wellbeing.
• He arranged all necessary healthcare meetings (seeking out therapy support) as my needs evolved.
• Mr Alibhai is a committed, enthusiastic and effective he always has a positive and honest attitude. He inspires confidence.
• We noticed in consultation meetings we attended that he was showed strong organisation, decision making and leadership skills when working with other health care professionals
Mr Alibhai has supported myself and family through a very difficult time, he has had a big impact on our lives - we are extremely grateful.
And at an extremely challenging period for the NHS.
Gerry Murphy and family