Mr Mustansir Alibhai

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

14th July 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

He is everything you want from a Consultant and even though we have known him only a short while he has taken over the mantle of my previous Consultant with professionalism with a seamless continuation of care. He is always approachable and ready to listen to any concerns, and answers clearly. My case management is shared openly both with myself and my GP. His manner is always calm , polite and reassuring.

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I was referred to Mr Alibhai under quite urgent circumstances due to a very sudden and scary growth. He was extremely supportive in the response process and handled the situation with great care. Soon after, he had to operate and the results of the surgery were more successful than we had both imagined. My family and I were simply amazed and we cannot thank him enough for all his help and efforts. Mr Alibhai showed the most professional medical expertise I had ever experienced and I would most certainly recommend him to anyone in need for a similar matter.

9th March 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I underwent surgery for a fractured nose and zygoma by Mr Alibhai on 12th January 2018. From the initial consultation, through to per-surgery consultation and follow up appointment I have found his manner to be extremely personable, calming, patient and informative. I had great confidence in Mr Alibhai from the outset. He took time to explain my condition, what would need to be done and the associated risks. He was also more than happy to answer the numerous questions I had. The outcome of my surgery has been excellent. I was particularly impressed with the follow up appointments I had with him and the time I was given during these. I would extend my thoughts to this feedback to all the staff I interacted with both at the Macmillan Cancer Centre and the UCLH as they were excellent. I would strongly recommend Mr Alibhai to anyone requiring care in this area of specialty.

12th February 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

I UNDERWENT ORAL AND MAXILLFACIAL SURGERY PERFORMED BY DR ALIBHIA AT U C H PRIOR TO THE SURGERY MR ALIBHIA WAS VERY COMFORTING INFORMATIVE AND THOROUGH IN HIS DISCRIPTION OF THE SUGERY IWAS DUE TO UNDERTAKE NOTIFYING ME OF BOTH WHAT THE PROCEDURE WAS GOING TO CONCISE OF AND THE CONDITION IN WHICH IWOULD FIND MYSELF AFTER THE OPERATION AND THE RECOVERY PROCEDURE I WAS EXEEDINGLY SATISFIED AND PLEASED BY THE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEDICATION WITH WHICH DR ALIBHIA SHOWED TO ME ICAN NOT CONVEY IN WORDS JUST HOW MUCH YOUR ENDEAVOURS HAVE MEANT TO ME AND MY FAMILY THANK YOU VERY MUCH

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at University College Hospital

Dr. Alibhai , I owe you a heart felt gratitude for having saved my life on morning of 20/12/17, where you performed surgery on me on a very short notice, and full of complications. You are a very experienced, dedicated and wonderful doctor "Hats off". Last but not least many thanks to your wonderful team and staff of UCL, having given me the best attention during my stay at UCL. Thanks Krishenlal Sharma

Nearest Oral and maxillofacial surgeons