Mr Mujahid El-Deen

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at Shepton Mallet Community Hospital

I would like to state that when I went in to hospital for my complete knee replacement I felt so nerves but this doctor put me at ease with a little but very calm chat and the way he presented him self from day one was so over whelming in a positive way. I was fully awake during the operation and felt nothing and felt so good that when this surgeon told me that it was all over I said thank you and put my thumb up. I only would say I just don't know what I was so nerves about in the hands of this surgeon and all of his staff, it was such a over whelming time that when I'm completely recovered I'm going back to have my right knee replaced. With great thanks Brian Smith.

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at Shepton Mallet Community Hospital

I had a hip replacement on the18th of November 2014 all aspects before during and after my operation was 10 out of 10 !

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at Shepton Mallet Community Hospital

Mr El-Deen is such a lovely, kind and caring surgeon. He explained everything I needed to know and nothing was too much trouble. Six weeks after my total hip replacement I am pretty much back to normal. I almost can't wait for my other one to need doing now as I have had no pain at all, other than having blood tests prior to the operation! I was awake for the procedure and again, it was amazing. I would recommend Shepton Mallet and Mr El-Deen wholeheartedly. I cannot thank him and the team enough.

8th February 2017
Written by a patient at Shepton Mallet Community Hospital

Mr El Deen has performed total knee replacement on both my left and right knees, in January/May of 2016. Both knees are now back in full working order,I am able to resume my life in full. I have full admiration for Mr El Deen who treated me with utmost professionalism at all times. He explained everything that was to take place and made me feel totally at ease . I shall be forever grateful to him for enabling me to live my life to the full again. He is the perfect gentleman.

26th November 2015

Mr El-Deen performed a total knee replacement for me at Shepton Mallet Care UK Cente. I have been left with a very clean and neat scar. I felt he cared about my recovery after the surgery and was very informative about my surgery. He was kind and professional.

Short link to review Mr Mujahid El-Deen: http://iwgc.net/eezt6