Mr Muhammad Saleem Shahid

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Kings Oak Hospital

I had knee replacement surgery at the end of February this year performed by Mr Shahid. On my consultation visit with him prior to the operation he took time to explain everything that would be entailed during the procedure and after, in a very kind and professional manner. I had full confidence in his expertise and as a result 7 weeks later I am well on the way to being mobile again after years of a curtailed lifestyle of not being able to participate in social and everyday activities such as shopping. On my 6 week post operative visit to him he confirmed that the operation had been successful and I was discharged. He also said that should I be concerned about anything to do with my knee not to hesitate to contact him. I feel I am progressing well and as long as I do my excersises advised by Physiotherapy should be walking normally in a few weeks.

17th June 2016
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

I had an arthroscopy on my big toe in March and I am very pleased with the outcome.I cannot fault the care and treatment I received on the day of the surgery,Mr Shahid explained about the operation and what to expect afterwards. I had four follow up outpatient appointments,at two of these I was seen by Mr Shahid and received very good care from him and his team.

19th April 2016
Written by a patient at Barnet Hospital

An amazing doctor who has explained to me all when I came to A&E with a broken leg (two bones). He has operated my leg and now sees me every time I'm having my x-ray at the fracture clinic. High professional standards, easy to talk about everything. Great! Highly recommend.

Short link to review Mr Muhammad Saleem Shahid: http://iwgc.net/egfsc