« 1 2 3 4 »

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Naseem made a thorough investigation into my problem, and had extensive tests carried out to ensure a diagnosis which was as good as possible. I trusted him, felt at ease in his presence, and would recommend him to other patients.

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Mr Naseem was very approachable and listen to me talked to me not at me gave good advice pleased with the consultation .

27th March 2018
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Naseem examined me at Morecambe Urology Centre. NOT Royal Lancaster Infirmary

27th December 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I was expecting to see Mr Cutting as previously done so but was seen by Mr Naseem.After consultation with him was very happy with the way he listened to me and then how he discussed various procedures possible. Follow up letter which I received was exactly as explained to me at the appointment

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have seen Mr. Naseem several times now during follow-ups after kidney cancer surgery. I have found that he is consistently polite, professional, and gives the impression of being genuinely concerned to keep me in the best possible health. He has taken the time to answer my questions and discuss future care. I cannot think of anything more that I might have expected. I might add that my experiences with all members of the urology team at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary over the last 8 years have been excellent.

« 1 2 3 4 »