17th August 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

He listened carefully to what I had to say and then suggested a recommended a line of action.

25th July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

From entering the Urology Department at the Queen Victoria Hospital, Morecambe, I was immediately put at ease by the staff. The procedures were fully explained and I was quickly seen by the staff in Ultrasound. At each stage I was informed about what was happening and the findings passed onto me. Mr Naseem. a most friendly and reassuring Consultant, took me through the results from the Ultrasound scan and explained in great detail the Cystoscopy that he would be preforming. While the Cystoscopy was taken place he provided an easy to understand commentary and urged me to follow his examination on the monitor, all very mind settling. After the Cystoscopy, Mr Naseem, fully explained the results and why he was making arrangements for a CT scan. Prior to my appointment I was very apprehensive about my medical condition but throughout my time at the Queen Victoria Hospital I was put at ease by all staff I came into contact with who were all very professional, friendly, good natured with a sense of humour. I do not think I could have been in better hands. Mr Naseem, was most thorough when interpreting the results, he answered all my questions and queries patiently. At all times I felt that to Mr Naseem I was not just a number but a patient with concerns. At the conclusion of the appointment I left the Queen Victoria Hospital with a spring in my step, thanks to the time spent in the company of Mr Naseem and his splendid team in the Urology Department.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I saw Mr Naseem on Thursday 22nd. June at his follow up clinic at Queen Victoria Centre in Morecambe. This was my first consultation with him and he was friendly, helpful and informative. He explained everything in non-medical terms and answered all my questions, and in less than a week I received his letter confirming everything we had discussed. This was the most helpful consultation that I have had since my diagnosis in December 2016 and has provided me with answers to most of my immediate concerns.

29th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Victoria Hospital

Dr. Naseem was very helpful, explaining details fully. He had the right mix of professionalism and hummer and put you at your ease. His staff were cheerful and welcoming. They also remembered you from previous visits.

Short link to review Mr Muhammad Naseem: http://iwgc.net/eeqbo