27th December 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I was expecting to see Mr Cutting as previously done so but was seen by Mr Naseem.After consultation with him was very happy with the way he listened to me and then how he discussed various procedures possible. Follow up letter which I received was exactly as explained to me at the appointment

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have seen Mr. Naseem several times now during follow-ups after kidney cancer surgery. I have found that he is consistently polite, professional, and gives the impression of being genuinely concerned to keep me in the best possible health. He has taken the time to answer my questions and discuss future care. I cannot think of anything more that I might have expected. I might add that my experiences with all members of the urology team at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary over the last 8 years have been excellent.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I could not have a better Doctor.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I found Dr Naseem extremely helpful.

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

A real Gentleman. Made me feel at home and valued straight away. He listened with interest to such as I had to say and explained his thoughts and recommendations easily and fully. Mr Muhammad and Mr Naseem's urology team at Lancaster and Queen Victoria are to be completely trusted and I thanks them all, consultants and clinicians for making an otherwise worrying situation so easy. I am pre-op transsexual and as you can imagine was concerned about how I would be treated, all I can say is thank you all for making it so stressless.

Short link to review Mr Muhammad Naseem: http://iwgc.net/eeqbo