9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I have seen Mr. Naseem several times now during follow-ups after kidney cancer surgery. I have found that he is consistently polite, professional, and gives the impression of being genuinely concerned to keep me in the best possible health. He has taken the time to answer my questions and discuss future care. I cannot think of anything more that I might have expected. I might add that my experiences with all members of the urology team at the Royal Lancaster Infirmary over the last 8 years have been excellent.

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I could not have a better Doctor.

13th October 2017
Written by a patient at Westmorland General Hospital

I found Dr Naseem extremely helpful.

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

A real Gentleman. Made me feel at home and valued straight away. He listened with interest to such as I had to say and explained his thoughts and recommendations easily and fully. Mr Muhammad and Mr Naseem's urology team at Lancaster and Queen Victoria are to be completely trusted and I thanks them all, consultants and clinicians for making an otherwise worrying situation so easy. I am pre-op transsexual and as you can imagine was concerned about how I would be treated, all I can say is thank you all for making it so stressless.

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

My initial consultation with Mr. Naseem was cordial and his questions were comprehensive. This interview was largely based on the report of the ultrasound scan (of 24/7/17) but unfortunately he had not received the report of the subsequent CT scan (of 27/8/17); however he gave me an abdominal examination and said he would send me a report shortly. In so far as the information he had available, I think the consultation was comprehensive and satisfactory.

Short link to review Mr Muhammad Naseem: http://iwgc.net/eeqbo