28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

A real Gentleman. Made me feel at home and valued straight away. He listened with interest to such as I had to say and explained his thoughts and recommendations easily and fully. Mr Muhammad and Mr Naseem's urology team at Lancaster and Queen Victoria are to be completely trusted and I thanks them all, consultants and clinicians for making an otherwise worrying situation so easy. I am pre-op transsexual and as you can imagine was concerned about how I would be treated, all I can say is thank you all for making it so stressless.

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

My initial consultation with Mr. Naseem was cordial and his questions were comprehensive. This interview was largely based on the report of the ultrasound scan (of 24/7/17) but unfortunately he had not received the report of the subsequent CT scan (of 27/8/17); however he gave me an abdominal examination and said he would send me a report shortly. In so far as the information he had available, I think the consultation was comprehensive and satisfactory.

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I consider Mr S Naseem to be an excellent Consultant. He has an excellent manner, explains medical terms in plain English,gives instructions slowly.

27th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

I am completely satisfied with all aspects of his work.His manner is very comforting, he explains the medical situation very simply and confidently. He has given a lot confidence in my handling of my problems.

25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal Lancaster Infirmary

Mr Muhammed explained fully and in understandable terms, the results of my biopsies and any follow-up treatment and management of my medical problems that may or may not exist. Mr Muhammed referred me immediately for a "Fast Track" MRI scan which I had just this morning. I completely trust Mr Muhammed and can only pass on through this media portal my thanks to him for getting me prompt examinations followed by immediate treatment.

Short link to review Mr Muhammad Naseem: http://iwgc.net/eeqbo