Mr Muhammad Masood

Mr Mohammad Masood qualified from Nishtar Medical College, Multan and achieved his postgraduate degree {Fellow of College Of Physicians &Surgeons Pakistan (FCPS)} in Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Shaikh Zayed Hospital & Federal Postgraduate Medical Institute Lahore Pakistan. He moved to UK in 1999 and gained extensive experience in the field of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and Passed MRCOG in 2001. He went on to join the National training programme (London Deanery) and worked at University College London Hospital, Harold Wood Hospital, Homerton University Hospital, Newham Hospital and Queens University Hospital. He was awarded his CCST (Certificate of Completion of Specialist training) in 2007 and appointed as aConsultant at Queens University Hospital, Romford. During this time he completed Diploma in Advnanced Gynaecological Endoscopy from University of Surrey. Mr Masood has a vast experience in both medicine and surgery and focused on the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology as is reflected by his qualifications. This has enabled him to adopt a holistic approach in the practice of Obstetrics & Gynaecology and provide a comprehensive and high quality service to the patients. Mr Masood is always looking for further improvement in his armamentarium to provide the best clinical care and currently enhancing his skills in Psychosexual medicine at Institute of Psychosexual Medicine.

14th June 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I am overwhelmed by my operation Novasure Endometrial Ablation carried out with Dr Masood. I have suffered with endometriosis for 15 yrs. Every month i would be in extreme pain. This made me my life so miserable. I have now had no pain for 4 months. I am so happy with the results. I highly recommend him.

14th June 2018
Response from Mr Muhammad Masood

Thank you very much it is a great satisfaction the I made things better for you

27th May 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I was anxious during my appointments and treatment, however he calmly and competently explained everything to me every step of the way. He listened to me and could see I was anxious, putting me at ease with his understanding. I would definitely recommend Mr Masood to friends and family.

8th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

Mr Masood was very professional approachable and empathetic. He was very competent surgeon who inspired confidence and trust. I will recommend him unreservedly to anyone

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Westland Medical Centre

My experience with Mr Masood has been a good one, he has explained to me about things I didn’t understand, helped me with any questions I have had and given me good advice on what to do. Mr Masood listens to what my concerns or worries may be and talks me through ways to overcome these.

18th March 2018
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

When at my appointment, Mr Masood, explained everything with complete clarity and made me feel at ease regarding my operation. During follow up appoiments, again he was very imfortmative and comforting as well.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists