Mr Mrinal Saharay

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I had a Nodule on my Thyroid which Mr Saharay removed in January. From the first appointment until the last, my care was excellent. Mr Saharay was always ready to listen and explain what the procedure entails and give reassurance. I would definitely recommend Mr Saharay and his secretary Christine was always efficient and polite and went out of her way to arrange appointments.

9th June 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Had a repair to a hernia, everything was explained in detail, including any pitfalls, I had the operation and follow up ,and could not have been more pleased, even when discharged Mr Saharay informed me I could phone him if I had any problems, which I have not had to do. Following the op my scar tissue was very hard , but he told me it would go down with time, which it still is, also I have found from past experience rubbing in bio oil into scar helps greatly .

8th May 2017

Professional service.

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

I recently underwent keyhole surgery fro the removal of my gallbladder, with Mr Saharay as my consultant. His manner in explaining in straight-forward terms both the procedure, the risks and the post-op recovery period was very clear and reassuring. The surgery was a success and the follow-up satisfactory. Would I recommend him to friends? Absolutely "yes".

Short link to review Mr Mrinal Saharay: http://iwgc.net/eehy6