Mr Mrinal Saharay

Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital
21st May 2020

Received superb treatment and care at Queens Hospital when I recently had my thyroid removed. There was minimal recovery time required and I was only in hospital 24 hours. There was very little discomfort and within a week I was back firing on all cylinders. 3 months on there is no scar visible at all. The level of thyroxine was right first time and the follow-ups took place by phone during the pandemic.

Written by a patient at Spire London East Hospital
26th March 2019

Mr Mrinal Saharay carried out a procedure eineular stapled haemoroideclomy and the results are fantastic, he was extremely polite and gave good advice and has a great bedside manner. He put me at ease from day one and i would have no hesitation in putting his name forward to any one looking for a good surgeon.

Written by a patient at The Holly Private Hospital
11th October 2018

Polite, honest and very knowledgeable. Was an absolute blessing to have had him as my surgeon.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
9th April 2018

Dr Saharay performed an umbilical hernia operation on my and was an absolute pleasure to deal with; a total professional, with fantastic client care before and after my procedure, made the whole surgical experience almost a pleasure! Outstanding.

Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital
22nd March 2018

I had a left side inguinal hernia repair operation at harts wood spire, dr Saharay was my consultant and was fantastic! From start to finish he was very thorough and helpful from the first consultation to pre-op and post-op about the procedures, risks and general advice. Following two weeks had my follow up meeting my operation was a success and I feel great, thank you

Short link to review Mr Mrinal Saharay: http://iwgc.net/eehy6