Mr Mrinal Saharay

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

Dr Saharay performed an umbilical hernia operation on my and was an absolute pleasure to deal with; a total professional, with fantastic client care before and after my procedure, made the whole surgical experience almost a pleasure! Outstanding.

22nd March 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I had a left side inguinal hernia repair operation at harts wood spire, dr Saharay was my consultant and was fantastic! From start to finish he was very thorough and helpful from the first consultation to pre-op and post-op about the procedures, risks and general advice. Following two weeks had my follow up meeting my operation was a success and I feel great, thank you

19th June 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Hartswood Hospital

I had a Nodule on my Thyroid which Mr Saharay removed in January. From the first appointment until the last, my care was excellent. Mr Saharay was always ready to listen and explain what the procedure entails and give reassurance. I would definitely recommend Mr Saharay and his secretary Christine was always efficient and polite and went out of her way to arrange appointments.

9th June 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Had a repair to a hernia, everything was explained in detail, including any pitfalls, I had the operation and follow up ,and could not have been more pleased, even when discharged Mr Saharay informed me I could phone him if I had any problems, which I have not had to do. Following the op my scar tissue was very hard , but he told me it would go down with time, which it still is, also I have found from past experience rubbing in bio oil into scar helps greatly .

8th May 2017